[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iv'e been thinking about making a open letter video to all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: blogger-image-217560481.jpg (45 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-217560481.jpg
45 KB, 640x426
Iv'e been thinking about making a open letter video to all the people of my past who have wronged me.

A lot of the shit some people have done still controls me today and i'm tired of it so i'm hoping this could help me have some closure and get some stuff off my chest.

Should i do this?
I don't care what the response from these people are, that's the point of the video.
>>
Honestly, no. At best, it's a passive-aggressive gesture, and I really don't see how it would help. If you want closure, confront them directly. And if you're naming names in the video, airing out a bunch of your private interactions in public, it actually reflects badly on you. How'd you come upon this idea of an "open letter" video?
>>
>>17305332
Going public is the stupidest thing you can do. Shows how immature you are. If you want closure, prove them otherwise by living a life that surpasses their expectations of you. Although you say you want to get it off your chest, you ultimately seek attention and validation. This route is cheap and will not validate you whatsoever.
>>
>>17305345
just to vent my frustrations.
With most of these people i have confronted and they are not sorry or don't care. I wouldn't use names. Most of these people are teachers and adults who abused me when i was a kid. It's a long story but i have tried everything else besides something like this.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.