[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went over to this guy's house today to hang out with him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I went over to this guy's house today to hang out with him. He had a crush on me a few months ago but I was dating my current boyfriend, and when he flirted with me I asked him to stop because I had a boyfriend. He has a girlfriend too now, and when I told my boyfriend I was over at his house he completely freaked out on me. He told me I was the most hypocritical person I ever met because he claims I got angry at someone flirting with him. Months ago this girl was flirting with him and he didn't do anything about it, didn't say anything to her, and I think it's honestly because it was an ego boost for him. He kept talking to me about what she would say to him and it got me upset so I just asked him why he hadn't said anything. I think what he said was hypocritical. He told me that the things I was doing were stupid and that he was so angry at me, and so I just went home from said friend's house because I believed I made a mistake. Was it wrong for me to go to his house? I was trying to branch out and be with friends again but now he thinks I'm trying to say he isn't enough for me, when he is honestly my world... I would never cheat, and I could never imagine a future without him. I love him with everything I have. I would do anything for him. How am I a hypocrite for going to this friends house? I told him when he flirted with me that I had a boyfriend, I didn't like him that way, and I only wanted to be friends (and he respected that).

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17305062
I ain't reading all that shit. Summarize
>>
>>17305062
You sound like a pair of immature children. Can't be helped if neither of you are ready for an adult relationship.
>>
Your bf is a jealous bitch. I don't think you're a hypocrite because you were honest with everyone. On the other hand, he didn't tell that other girl that he had a girlfriend. I think this is just your run of the mill defense mechanism, putting the blame on you to divert attention from his shit.
>>
Youre a typical slut anon. Not even special.

Just your boring plain old typical hypocritical slut.

Your bf deserves better.
>>
>>17305131
/Thread
>>
>>17305131
>>17305112
two types of people
>>
>>17305062
Op, never go alone go some dudes house. You are being stupid. Whether you both have gf/bf doesn't excuse the behavior. It's still a stupid decision. If you're looking for friendship, do it in public, don't go to anyone's house alone.
>>
>>17305131
bait
i lost my virginity to my current bf and knew him for 2 years before even getting with him lol. do you need a hug?>>17305112
he says he just wants to drop it, and i believe its because i made some very good points. he used to have a crush on this girl and i think it was an ego boost for him. shes essentially a floozy and tried to get him to cheat on me with her, while she tried to chwat on her boyfriend. she ended up cheating on her boyfriend with someone else
>>
>>17305198
You should watch out. If he was aware she wanted him to cheat and played along for the ego boost, he could go further, simply because large part of sex is an ego thing for guys.
Even if he doesn't, something is wrong with him. Would you feel yourself right if you lead the guy on who had a crush on you just to enjoy the attention? From what you wrote I feel he either lacks the spine you have or doesn't take the relationship with you as seriously.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.