[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a girl 24 years old and drinking a bottle of wine every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 500x606
I'm a girl 24 years old and drinking a bottle of wine every night. And i only felt good when I'm a bit tipsy. Is it considered healthy? Am i an alcoholic? None of my family were alcoholic btw.
>>
>>17305008
>Is it considered healthy?

No.

>Am i an alcoholic

Seems that way. You don't have to have a family history of alcoholism to become an alcoholic. But if you can't go one night without getting drunk, you are most probably an alcoholic.
>>
>And i only felt good when I'm a bit tipsy.
Here's your clue.
>>
>>17305015
So what do now? I can do one or two nights in a row without drinking if i have night shifts (at work) and having no
problems with it but a part from it I only feel good when drinking.
>>17305017
What clue is it?
>>
>>17305028
>I only feel good when drinking
Well, there's 2 reasons. You're either physically addicted to alcohol (and may be regardless on the next point) and your body has literally acclimated to where alcohol is the only way you feel normal. Or, you've got some sort of serious issue you're running away from by drinking yourself stupid each night.

Well?
>>
>>17305008
OP you are goals desu with you.
>>
>>17305039
I'm not gonna lie. Yes. I have issues. Well I meant who doesn't? I just don't know if it healthy or not. >>17305047
Whatcha mean?
>>
>>17305071
>I just don't know if it healthy or not
Murdering your liver to deal with your problems IS NOT HEALTHY. The fact that you're sitting here trying so goddamn hard to justify it is only further proof that you are, in fact, a full blown alcoholic.

Everyone has issues. Most people find a way to work them out that isn't self destructive and potentially dangerous. What's such a big deal that you can't sleep sober?
>>
>>17305008
Med fag here

Bottle of wine is NOT healthy by any stretch of the imagination. A glass of wine every few days is fine.

Also, speaking as someone who had a serious alcohol problem 15 years ago, you're an alcoholic. A bottle a night is straight up substance abuse. You're seriously fucking up your liver, kidneys, heart, and brain by doing this.

You are doing this for several reasons. Poor coping mechanisms and lack of positive structure in your life are probably the most prominent.
>>
>>17305071
It's extremely unhealthy. Your liver will be toast in no time. Why are you running from your issues into drunk numbness?
>>
>>17305080
>>17305081
>>17305083
I'm feeling like i have no emotions. I feel nothing even when i was with the guy I love. No desire no happy nothing at all.
I had some troubles from my childhood and I think it affected me until now. I don't know I only get loose when I'm not sober.
>>
>>17305096
Childhood trauma drowned with alcohol. You're a walking cliche. Talk to someone. Get your issues worked out. Stop drinking so much fucking alcohol. Or just keep going like this till you're a dried up nearly dead husk at 50, see if anyone cares.
>>
>>17305096
Get a therapist and proper medication for your depression.
>>
>>17305071
I just gave an Intoxication fetish is all

Especially when they waste their lives in a drugged up haze always chassing that hi and being stoned all day doing druggs whenever reality starts to come back to them

I totally got a boner typing that out, yeah I am not proud.
>>
>>17305008
I knew a girl like you once

We got drunk playing TF2 and she kept crying about her dead ex girlfriend
>>
File: 1467171114590.jpg (287 KB, 1600x935) Image search: [Google]
1467171114590.jpg
287 KB, 1600x935
>>17305080
Lol who cates? The femanist already showed you dont jave to conform to societies boundries on how you should look and act
Duck them OP it's your life they are probably just jealous they cant love free and happy like you do and you said you are only happy when you are wasted righy? So just get fucking watsed then, it's your life dont let them controll you.

You wanna drink? Go ahead and drink
>>
>>17305148
There's nothing wrong with it I think. You broke up with her ?
>>
>>17305156
>thinking that fag isn't an incel
>>
Hopefully OP isn't another bitch that gets wasted, and has sex with some random stranger and that plays that good old rape card when she wakes up with a hangover and cum dripping out of her snatch.
>>
>>17305096
Medfag again

Alcohol was my escape as well. Didn't drink before a relationship. Dry as can be. Got into a relationship with a gal. Chemistry was there. Rocking bod. Multiorgasmatic. Made drinking enjoyable. Then it became a functional part of life. Then she kept drinking like a fish and became a bitter shrew . I threw her ass out and continued to drink. Destroyed my gpa, my credit, my golden ticket to meds school first time around. Lost my apartment and my job .
The drink was the only solace I had and then the drink was all I had to forget about drinking

Fix your shit now before you have to start over from the wreckage of your own life.
>>
File: 14846147.jpg (78 KB, 1376x386) Image search: [Google]
14846147.jpg
78 KB, 1376x386
>>17305116
Reminds me of this
>>
>>17305008
>Am i an alcoholic
Alcoholism implies physical and mental addiction towards the substance. Can you give it up without much hassle?

Are you abusing alcohol?
Yes. Even by the Italian/French standards.

Learn to feel good when you aren't tipsy.

I like to feel that I did the same, but I still get randomly drunk on a Tuesday night every so often.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.