[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to panic guys, June 10th I had sex with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-6788899904732809327-1.jpg (643 KB, 1080x1253) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6788899904732809327-1.jpg
643 KB, 1080x1253
I'm starting to panic guys, June 10th I had sex with my girlfriend, I had a condom on and I didn't even get to finish inside her, it's the first time shes had sex in about a year and she should have had her period somewhere around the 13th or the 15th, its now the 28th and the month is coming to an end but still no period, how is this possible? I find it hard to believe she may be pregnant, is a delay this long possible? I'm worried.
>>
>>17304971
OP is just mad he made an ugly girl pregnant
>>
>>17304971
>first time she's had sex in a year.

Cmon senpai, don't be so gullible
>>
>>17304975
OP here, you must be a special type of brain dead if you got that I was mad from my post, if you don't have an answer to my question dont say anything at all. Thanks.
>>
is she on birth control
>>
Stop being 15.

If it wasn't you, it was somebody else. Only time will tell.
>>
>>17304995
OP here, and no she's not.
>>
>>17304971
Believe it or not, it is possible.

Male Condoms + Withdrawal = 99.92% effective with perfect use - 96.2% effective with typical use
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_
That's why it's true when they say there is a chance of pregnancy every time you have sex, no matter what.

However, I'd say it's much more likely that her cycle is just being irregular. Go get her a pregnancy test instead of worrying on 4chan.
>>
instead of freaking out why don't you have her get a pregnancy test

if its positive then you have my permission to freak out
>>
>>17304998
alright that is dumb on your part. but if you had a condom on the whole time and did not finish then the chances that she is pregnant are statistically insignificant. don't bone girls who aren't on bc. if it is more than a one night stand thing have the conversation with her about what you would do in such an event.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.