[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I think I may have ADD. It's really hard for me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: transferir.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
transferir.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Guys I think I may have ADD. It's really hard for me to focus on anything, even in things I like to do like reading or playing music, I'm always moving my feet or my hands, I can't stay still, I feel like I can't have a normal conversation because I keep changing topics all the time and it feels like my brain is constantly over-working, like I can't turn it down or slow it a bit. Plus it is getting bad to the point of affecting my grades and my relationships. Anyone here dealing with the same?
>>
Set your phone or watch to 5 minute intervals. When it goes off, assess your situation: what am I doing? Am I doing what I need to do? What should I be doing? Reorient and go back to your task. When you find you can go the whole 5 minutes doing your task, bump it up to 10 minute, then 20 minute, then 30 minute, up to an hour (you honestly don't need to focus longer than that). The purpose is to make you more mindful of your surroundings and situation instead of racing off like an untrained puppy.
>>
>>17304784
Thanks, that's really good advice. I've tried to break tasks into 20 min of working and 5 min of resting but somehow I always end up taking 2 hours long breaks, it's really hard to control myself
>>
>>17304772
Everyone has ADD, it's a manufactured illness created by drug companies to sell pills.

Go to your doctor and get the hottest new pharmaceutical today!
>>
>>17304893
Do you have it anon?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.