[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I smell like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 3243.jpg (41 KB, 601x367) Image search: [Google]
3243.jpg
41 KB, 601x367
How to combat BO? I'll take a shower and scrub the fuck out of every inch of my body, yet still smell horrible 1-2 hours later. Tried different antiperspirants, cleaned up my diet, etc. nothing is working.

I literally gag myself out, I can't imagine how other people feel around me.

22, f, 5'9" 105lbs. No health issues I'm aware of. What do.
>>
>>17304748
Where more breathable clothing if possible.
>>
>>17304754
I don't own many clothes, but most of them are 100% cotton and baggy.
>>
>>17304748
>No health issues I'm aware of
Are you a doctor? If not, i'd probably see one or two and do it when you think you smell. Probably won't help but maybe they'll figure something out or tell you it isn't too bad.
>>
>>17304783
This! Go see a doctor asap. A foul odour can be a symptom of a serious condition.
>>
>>17304783
>>17304792
Alright, thanks anons, I'll go get it checked out.
>>
>>17304748
I've got bad news for you OP, it might be genetic. There's a few genetic disorders that cause the body to backup and exude smelly substances rather than process them appropriately.

Have you seen a doctor about it?
>>
>>17304803
Fuck. Well, afaik I don't have any family members with this issue.

>Have you seen a doctor about it?
Working on it >>17304798
>>
>>17304759
Baggy doesn't cut it. I'm talking about tank tops and the like.
>>
>>17304835
I have one tank top lol. I have sweaters, two t-shirts, and jeans. Can't afford new clothes, been wearing the same outfits since I was 15.
>>
>>17304748
have u tried finding the source? try a scented body wash, scrub three times down there, and change your towels.
>>
>>17304842
This is probably why you stink. Do you change clothes everyday? If what little amount of clothes you have, you're probably not washing this shit regularly.
>>
i'm 22, m and i have an awful sense of smell
we're a perfect match
>>
>>17304883
>Do you change clothes everyday?
Yes.

>you're probably not washing this shit regularly.
I cycle through my clothes every week, and wash them thoroughly.

>>17304875
Pits are the source. Nothing else on my body exudes such a foul odor.

>>17304892
I'd probably make your nose bleed.
>>
>>17304896
i doubt it
just the other day i was walking somewhere with my friend and he was legitimately surprised that i couldn't smell whatever it was he was trying to point out to me

fbm
>>
Roll yourself in baby powder after getting out of shower. Spray body with febreeze. Also stand next to someone at all time so you can blame them.
>>
>>17304896
You only have three shirts, are you actually washing them after every wear?

Also try thrift shops for new clothes, you can get them for mere cents sometimes.
>>
https://shop.motherdirt.com/product/ao-mist-2/
The Inventor is an mit professor who developed it before it went to market claims he hasn't bathed in 10 years this will literally stop all body odor
>>
>>17304748
Bring it up to your doctor. They'll likely prescribe you some military-grade antiperspirant. Also, consider shaving your pits.
>>
Take some zinc and try different soaps like antibacterial. Wash your bed sheets once every two weeks.
>>
I'm actually quite turned on by this post
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.