[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is the best place to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450030421261.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1450030421261.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
My slut wife just divorced me and now I can move anywhere in the continental United States. Where should I move?

Requirements:
- state must have very few if any gun laws
- must be a medium to large city
- must be predominantly white with a decent dating scene
- must not be hot and humid. (hot and dry is okay)
>>
>>17304742
Orlando. I hear great things about the dating scene there.
>>
>>17304742
Texas sounds like an ideal city. Low taxes. No income tax. Cities like Dallas or san Antonio. Yeah, muh Mexicans surround you. But it isn't horrible.
>>
>>17304750
Go to beaumont where you go in a walmart and see maybe 1 other white person where everyone else is black
>>
>>17304742
Salt Lake City is your friend.
Mormons stay to them selves and keep the city clean and bring in money.
>>
>>17305033
Salt Lake city is a fucking Mormon shithole. It's also similar to Mexico city in the way that it's surrounded by a mountain range and therefore has this miasma of pollution hanging above it.

Scottsdale az is good for arid and dry with a solid economy
San Antonio Texas is good but isn't majority white
I'd recommend portland Oregon or the SeaTac Washington area but that's kinda west coast liberal and you seem more red pill pol cuckservative republican. Forests are damn beautiful though.

Pretty much if you want hot dry or hot not humid you're gonna stick to the midwest. Colorado might interest you. Wyoming would be right up your alley if it didn't get so blasted damned cold.
>>
What are your opinions on California? I hear tons of great things there, like beaches, parties and shit.
>>
>>17305074
Cost of living is sky high unless you have a viable and in demand skill/profession
>>
>>17305074
Califag here. Don't come unless you want to give up your guns, pay up the ass for everything, be perpetually stuck in smog and traffic, and be surrounded by liberals.
>>
>>17304742
Stay far away from Tennessee/Mississippi/Georgia/Alabama if you want to avoid humidity.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.