[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >25 year old kv >girl at work shows interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 0.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
0.png
71 KB, 600x857
>be me
>25 year old kv
>girl at work shows interest in me
>she becomes my ''gf''
>am worried that she's flirting with other guys

This is the first girl that has ever shown any interest in me, and i don't want to leave her. Thanks to her im not a kv anymore, but i can't get rid of the constant feeling that she's flirting with other guys. Am i just being paranoid, or should i break up with her? (she always seeks out these other guys, engages rally enthousiastically with them and generally gives comes across as if she likes them)

Yes im aware that this is a real rookie question
Also, my time on r9k has made me very wary of women, but i dont want to be too paranoid
>>
Shit like this is why girls don't like dating KLVs
>>
You went from King Virgin to insecure peasant? What did you gain? Insecurity? Was it worth your crown?
>>
>>17304484
i guess the moment i've spend with her were worth it. It felt really good having a girl care for you, hugging her and kissing her.
Though i don't know if i can handle this insecurity. Im starting to believe its better for incharismatic and unfunny guys like me to not have gf's
>>
>feeling
>caring more about her than she does about you
Classic mistakes
>>
File: 546786h265fd.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
546786h265fd.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>17304497
wait, so i shouldn't care that she sees other guys behind my back and just accept being a cuck?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.