[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to have sex with my best friends autistic sister.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I'm going to be in my home town next month and i'm gonna be there for about 3 weeks. I haven't had sex in YEARS, and am pretty desperate. My bestfriend has a mildly autistic sister who is also desperate and willing, but he can NEVER know. I have epilepsy, so i don't have a car. How can i have sex with her, while keeping it a secret from him and preferably everyone else?

The girl in the pic is her.
>>
>>17304218
If you never want him to know. Don't do it. Also if you care for this person at all won't do that to her either. Trust me it's not worth it for sex alone. The feeling after will probably never go away.
>>
>>17304218
Just hang out with her a lit and make it seem like you are best friends, eventually people have no room for suspicion or they would't be mad about their personal tard being filled up.
Just make sure you don't reproduce this failed experiment alright?
>>
>>17304218

Think of how it will affect this person's life and how this person will think of you after. Desperate sex is best left for someone you don't care about. Sounds harsh but it's true.
>>
>>17304233
He already said that she was desperate so there is no need for the cheesy hanging out.
>>
>>17304218>>17304218
He's your best bro man. Just don't do it. IF he finds out which he probably will. Then what? Was it worth it? Anyway I'm out now. Peace. Think with the bigger brian.
>>
I'm an autist too, you should try to endulge in anal foreplay.
>>
>>17304235
>>17304241
>>17304257
>>17304266
Same fag B&
>>
>>17304266
Nope. Not me.
>>
File: OLDFAGS.jpg (97 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
OLDFAGS.jpg
97 KB, 720x1280
>>17304266

Nice try though faggot
>>
>>17304218
Please tell me you're the fucking fruity ass cuck in the pic
>>
>>17304315
the guy on the left? nope, srry.
>>
>>17304218
The fuck, dude?? No.
>>
Trust me dude I've been there with autistic pussy.

she'll "fall in love" and you'll be stuck explaining to your bro why his autistic sister is crying her heart out because you won't marry her.

Good luck trying to tell him it's all about that tight, wet, slippery cooch (and it is bro) and not have him try to stab you to death for taking advantage of his mentally disabled sister.
>>
>>17304373
wow, that's actually a pretty solid argument. thanks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.