[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atracting young women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (125 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
125 KB, 2000x1000
So I have this problem. When I was younger I was always afraid of end as a old virgin because nobody liked me.

So through HS, College and work I've never dated women. My frields laughed at me and talked about that the beauty don't last so much and if I couldn't date anyone when young, when I became older it would be impossible.

So now I'm 67 and some girls with 21-29 years aproach me and I think wtf? So now they like me or what? Some friends say that I look like these "dadies" with money I don't know. I'm fat and bearded.

So they want my money?
>>
>>17304089
No, they're baiting you and will scream rape to get you thrown in jail
>>
>>17304089
>So they want my money?

Yes.
>>
>>17304089
At 67? I dunno, not sure I believe a senior citizen is using a Burmese aquarium advice forum to ask about girls.

What I can say, though, is that I'm in my mid 30s and look a little older (lot of grey in the beard, slightly weathered face). As I've gotten older I've noticed a significant uptick in interest from girls in their 20s. My theory is that a big, strong, successful man who generally has his shit together provokes something in them.
>>
>>17304119
How are you in your mid thirties yet still haven't been handed the news that men are in their prime in their 30s and 40s? It's not 'something', it's THE thing.

Boys in their 20s are fun and full of energy.
Men in their 30s are men.

If OP is in fact in his late 60s I'd say he's a bit late to the party, and shouldnt really worry about the reason young women are approaching. Just take advantage, sir.
>>
>>17304165
> men are in their prime in their 30s and 40s

Does this mean maybe my bf will grow a pair of balls by then and want to have a career?
>>
>>17304243
No. But maybe.
>>
>>17304089

I'm 85 years old and I still bang women

dont worry OP you're almost there!
>>
>>17304316
I am laughing like hell to this
>>
>>17304165
So I've been told, but I don't want to jinx it. Ten years I tried to make a threesome happen with my wife and now its happened with five different girls in the last three years.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.