[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is such a fucking asshole, but I can't break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: no.png (543 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
no.png
543 KB, 600x400
My boyfriend is such a fucking asshole, but I can't break up with him. Every time there is an argument he always says for me to break up with him. Multiple times I tell him how much I love him and how I can see us together in the future he still tells me to break up with him.
He has his good days where he's sweet and fund but most of the time he always seems so disinterested in anything I'm saying unless it's about sex or my feet.

Obviously I know most of you are going to tell me it's my best bet to leave him and move on but I can't bare the thought of not being with him. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
You have no self worth.
>>
>>17303964
Is he abusive? Or just immature and uninterested? You're just too comfortable and obsessed with a fake idea of the way things used to be. Do you wanna be stuck with an emotionless cuck or genuine lover?
>>
this is what you get for dating a footfag
>>
>>17303964
>Such an asshole
>Don't want to break up
Case in point: women love douchebags.
>>
>>17303964
You have to take a step back and really read what you just said.

You say you want to break up, yet you love him and can see you two together in the future. Can you really? Or are you just trying to sugarcoat what's really going on?
>>
Your boyfriend is an ass-hat and you're too spineless to leave him. Stop complaining about his behaviour immediately followed by excuses why you won't leave. He's nice sometimes, and you'd rather be with him than take a chance by being alone? Then you deserve each other.
>>
>>17303964
this is why edgy, women hating, red pillers exist. i never understodd why women stay with guys like this. every single women i date tells me they have be with some abusive asshole, and very few learn from it. stop being stupid, and end it with this guy, he clearly doesent make you happy.
>>
>>17304157
N-nice guise always finish last goise:((
>>
>>17304228
There's a difference between fearing for your life or being subjected to constant mind games from a manipulator and to just staying with a douche cause you're afraid of being alone, or don't want to hurt his feelings. Don't lump genuine abuse victims (of either gender) with spineless young adults
>>
>>17303964
go meet other guys and youll look at him lowly
>>
>>17304255
Apparently so.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.