[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Before I married my wife, she had told me she was a recovering nymphomaniac. That was 2 years ago. Now, we have 2 children and we're done for a while and I want to have lots of sex, but she's holding off on me saying "If I get too much of it Anon, there is a guarantee I will cheat on you. I don't want that to happen."
I don't believe she'd do it, I think she's just scared over nothing, so how do I get her to not hold off?
pic related; it's her.
>>
You're a fucking retard for marrying her

Either that or this is bait
>>
>>17303957
alpha fucks, beta bux.

Classic.
>>
>>17303957
oh boy another OP thought he got him a prize. You cannot fix stupid and feel sorry for those kids
>>
Tell her you have a rape-addiction, so if she is not giving you enough sex there is a guarantee you will be raping her or other girls.
>>
>>17303957
first decide if either of you really care that she cheats on you, then decide how much sex to have in light of the possibility that she'll have trouble controlling urges.
>>
>>17303957
Let her know she's replaceable. Get your dread game going hard, see how fast she turns around and changes her tune.
>>
>>17303978
this guys knows
>>
How stupid is OP? Let me count the ways.
OP is stupid for dating a former nympho,
Stupider for thinking she can be reformed,
For ever keeping her more than a day.
OP is stupid for his choice of mate
In marrying a “recovering” whore.
OP is stupid for thinking her more.
OP is retarded, but now it's too late.
OP is stupid for choosing one so wild
To share in any part of his fate.
OP is stupid for having a child
With a whore. OP is stupid, if this isn't bait,
And if he's actually followed his dick in this style,
And will be cucked on some proximate date.
>>
>>17303957
Your wife sounds stupid. So, if she tastes one dick she'll go sucking every dick in town? Dumb whore. It's just her way of trying to blame you for her (probably) current infidelity.
>>
>>17303957
OP the only thing that slowed this whore down was being knocked up back to back. She'll be out fucking soon enough with and without you.
>>
>>17304011
this is the only useful advice you'll get mate.
>>
>>17303957
Bait
>>
>>17303957
Unless a doctor told her that she is a nympho, she is lying and using that as an excuse.

Also what made you think marrying her and having kids with someone like that a good idea? Do you realize how easily she can fuck you in a divorce?

Bruh you went full retard for some broken bitch.

Fuck your wife and get her a few dildos. Tell her if she cheats you will kill yourself.(You dont have to do this, but the point is to make her feel negatively about cheating). Women are a slave to their feelings.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.