[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed my driving test, do I kill myself now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_m3minqXyQv1rrmpxoo1_1280.png (624 KB, 1061x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3minqXyQv1rrmpxoo1_1280.png
624 KB, 1061x800
Failed my driving test, do I kill myself now?
>>
Lots of retarded people go on to live long and happy lives. Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17303949
I once knew a person he failed it 5 times. Now he is a youtuber with over a million subscriber.
>>
>>17303949
Failed college.
Get on my level.
>>
File: 1445606342069.gif (1010 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445606342069.gif
1010 KB, 500x281
>>17303949
I failed 3 times and passed the 4th.

I've had no incidents for the past 3 years, pulled over once with 0 tickets and 0 accidents. People have complimented me many times on it.

It's fine bro. It happens. They want some people to fail because it makes the DMV more money and forces you to 'get better'.

Really, once your test is over, start steering with your left hand primarily, and expect the unexpected.
>>
>>17303949
Hell fucking yes you stupid retard just fucking end your pathetic life bitch.
>>
>>17303949
Drive off a cliff, oh wait
>>
I felt like killing myself when I failed. It was the most depressing thing. Took it the second time and passed. Do not tell anyone when you are going for the exam, it makes you more nervous. Go to the highway on your car and drive fast, after a time you will feel more comfortable on it.

Most people fail their first time, also they are more strict to first timers, since it is a process to weed out the people who really don't need the license but go just to "have" one.
>>
Not a big deal, I failed 4 fucking times and got it on my 5th. The nerves just killed me everytime.

Now driving is absolutely nothing and not a big deal at all.
>>
Don't kill yourself just yet. Try again and try to pass. You might fail now but next time you might actually pass
>>
>>17303949
What kind of tard would kill themselves over a fucking driving test?You gonna consider suicide every time you fail something trivial?
>>
if it was auto, yes kys
who /manual/ master race here?
>>
>>17304181
>intentionally using technology that became obsolete 40 years ago
Why?
>>
>>17303949
I failed the first time as well because some asshole drove in front of me without putting his lights on and I got marked. Learn from your mistake. ????. Profit.
>>
>>17304078
Here, OP, is an example of sheer idiocy at it's final form. Trial by error, OP. Otherwise you'll end up giving up on everything--including yourself. Let this guy be a prime example. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>17304181
>he thinks he can shift faster and more efficiently than a modern automatic 8 speed trans
>b-b-b-but muh feels
>kek

I bet you think a Miata is a cool car too.
>>
>>17304188
>>17304238
someone caught feelings lol its ok, you both "know" how to drive
>>
>>17304181
I also exclusively use a rotary phone, read the news in print, and refuse to listen to musically sullied by digital media, *tips fedora*.
>>
>>17304246
If you think you're a "better" driver just because you drive a manual you're just being pretentious bro. I know how to drive a manual but I chose to drive an automatic. I've been driving for 15 years. I'll always drive an automatic for a daily driver. It is a fact that automatic transmission is better for the vast majority of drivers.That includes you. You're not a race car driver. If you like it better that's fine but don't claim "master race" and being a better driver. That's just dumb.
>>
>>17303949
move to empty area and drive there
>>
>>17303949
I practiced for about a month and then passed on my first try, but I'm also a terrible driver now. I've had my license for 10 months and already have a traffic ticket.
>>
>>17303949
No, you take it again you fuckin retard. What, you only want to live as long as things go perfect?
>>
>>17303949
Well the written exam is an easy pass, but I failed the driving test the first time. Passed the 2nd time, got pretty lucky. I was really nervous both time
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1901) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1901
>>17304246
assmad gm fangirl spotted
>>
Try again...? I live in an area where they're known for being bastards and failing people the first time; I'm the only person I know who passed the first time, and that's only because I got the only nice instructor
>>
My parents are trying to force me to take my test, but I don't fucking want to drive, at all. I'll just waste the extra hours on public transport. Fuck driving.
>>
>>17303949
Um, no. You wait a couple weeks and try again.
>>
I failed mine 12 times. It cost me $600. No joke. That being said, yes kill yourself now faggot.
>>
>>17304181
I have a manual, generally its nice but shitsucks in traffic when you have to keep switching from neutral to first every five seconds
>>
File: smoking nichi.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
smoking nichi.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
People get sad over the dumbest shit
>>
File: party time.jpg (118 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
party time.jpg
118 KB, 938x632
>>17304181
>mfw when I drive a 2000 Celica GTS
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.