[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream of Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Had a female friend tell me she had a dream of us being married and later on having sex.

How do I react? What does it mean? Has this happened to you? (Dreamer or listener)

>inb4 dreams mean nothing
>>
>>17303805
>inb4 dreams mean nothing
But they don't
>>
>>17303805
She said she liked it as well
>>
>>17303805
It means you invaded her safe space and mind raped her. Lawyer up now.
>>
>>17303817
This, you sick son of a bitch.

How fucking dare you.
>>
>>17303817
>>17303818
kek

>>17303805
see
>>17303811
>>
>>17303829
>She said she liked it as well
>>
It's a roundabout way of saying she wants to fuck you. This isn't insanely obvious to anyone else?
>>
Dreams mean nothing, but her describing a sexual dream about you means an obvious something.
>>
>>17303845
If not this, then surely something you can use to your advantage. If I were you I'd ask her to tell you details. It would make her actively rememer - and if she liked it, she'd be remembering it fondly, which would make her think of good sexual experiences whenever she thinks of you.
>>
>>17303805

Saying something was a dream is a safe way to bring up a theoretical situation without having the risk of actually failing and being rejected. For example, "haha I had this dream we were married! Haha crazy right?" Then she feels out how you feel about her based on your response "Haha if only! / Ew, never / huh, that's interesting." She can either move forward or not while compromising nothing besides a quirky, "uncontrollable" dream that she "had."
>>
>>17303863
Tried to get her to go into detail. She wouldn't really but was very playful and giggly about it
>>
>>17303805
>What does it mean?

It means she had a dream. You don't need to worry about what it means.

>How do I react?

No one here knows what you want. You like her? Want to date her? Then suggest going on a date. Not interested in her? Then you don't need to do anything, just let your friendship continue as before.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.