[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I ask someone out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (626 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626 KB, 2048x1152
I'm a beta virgin and I need help
>never had gf
>have female friend for a good few years now
>we do all kinds of shit
>watching movie she leans on my arm head on my shoulder
>order a pizza
>"accidentally" has an ass pic on her phone that I happen to see
I fucking love her so much but I'm afraid of rejection,mainly cause I've never asked someone out before

She's a solid 9/10 and I'm worried of someone getting her before I try

How do I do it

If I sound like a newfag I lurk on /s4s/ and /b/ what can I say
>>
>>17303747
Didn't get further than the title, 'cause I probably don't even need to read all of that.
Here's what you do: You bloody ask.
>>
>>17303747
Realised how new I fucking sound
>she was showing me a pic on her phone then she started swiping and boom ass shot
>we've done a lot more than order a pizza and watch a movie(done multiple times not like it's a first time thing)

>reason for no pics
I don't want her on this site cause fagfriends browse aswell
>>
>>17303747
don't ask her out.

next time you're hanging out/watching a movie, put your arm around her. if she doesn't move away, wait awhile, and then try to kiss her.

girls don't want to be 'asked out', they want to see that you're confident enough to take a risk and make a move. it's the only way to subvert the paradox: girls want what they can't have, and as soon as you ask a girl out, she can have you and won't want you anymore.

and honestly, if you put your arm around her and she pulls away, that'll hurt your friendship a lot less than if you 'profess your love to her'.
>>
>>17303747

its not fun asking osmeone out if its a sure thing. you'll find that being unsure is a great thrill.

anyway, ask her out. make it clear its a real date. ask her out to dinner. and if its not super clear, kiss her at the end.

better than not doing anythingf
>>
>>17303759
okay, in all honesty, the ass pic thing probably wasn't intended for you, unless she's like, oddly autistic.

but if a girl puts her head on your shoulder, that's generally an invitation to kiss/make out.
>>
>>17303775
Yeah I've had plenty of women do the head on shoulder thing and none of them wanted to make out.
>>
>>17303775
So.. I totally missed my chance, at making out with a really hot friend, in front of the guy she wants to bang? Shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.