[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many sex partners is too much... For a guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 531x471
Before it becomes a red flag for women? I'm 23 and my count is 45...

>inb4 humble brag
>inb4 bait
>>
45 relationships? Or 45 girls?

Don't count ONS or hook ups. Count actual relationships.
>>
>>17303481
45 girls. 1 relationship (2+ years), 1 3-month fling and the rest were ONS
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1333
>>17303477
If OP was a woman, he would have 100 replies of slut shaming by now.

Yes, 45 is a red flag. It's a sign that you're just in it for the pump and dump.
>>
>>17303497
What if I'm the one who gets pumped and dumped? Guys aren't the only ones who never talk to you again after sex...
>>
>>17303477

they dont have to know, so whats it matter? if they ask jsut be like 'oh im not sure i never really counted, a few i guess'
>>
>>17303477
Speaking as a guy, you're pretty gross, dude. Go get tested.
>>
>>17303518
I get tested bimonthly and nothing has come up
>>
I was 21 and had numbers in the 20's, and a girl I was interested in for a relationship turned me down.

Probably doesn't help that two of them were co workers though.
>>
>>17303477
There is no number that's too high for a man

Women want men who are desired by other women, lots of partners = high value man
>>
>>17303477

That really depends on your partner. I'm 24 and my count is 33. I was a late bloomer and I went on a Tinder spree.
>>
>>17303477
I personally wouldn't date you.
I am not fine with casual sex and wouldn't date someone who fucks around that much. I find it pretty gross.
>>
Why the fuck do you niggas count one by one?
It's like that picture of the girl on her bed and the walls all have pictures with a condom bellow them.
>>
>>17303695
That's pretty hot
>>
>>17303686
This.
That's pretty fucking gross.

One night stands in general, regardless of gender, are absolute red flags for any decent person.
>>
>>17303477
Too much for me.
I like purity and innocence in men.
But majority of women probably don't mind especially if they've slept around a lot too.
>>
i'm 25 and i've had one

why is the world like this? how can it be that some men get *everything* while others lives are destroyed by having so little?
>>
>>17304871
Son I sold my soul to the devil to get what I want
Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice? To abandon your humanity?

The Redpill
/fit/

Your journey has just begun lad.
>>
More than 0 is too much for me.
>>
>>17304900
>

i read those things but i can't believe they work. could you give any real anecdotes? honestly it mostly seems to be autists making serious thinking mistakes

still poisoned my mind though, it's like the worst of both worlds!
>>
>>17303477
45 partners and only one real solid relationship? You're a walking red flag.

>>17303512
>they dont have to know, so whats it matter? if they ask jsut be like 'oh im not sure i never really counted, a few i guess'
That immediately equates to, "So much sex I don't feel comfortable sharing because I don't want to be judged." Which is fine, but you'll immediately be weeded out.

>>17303674
>Women want men who are desired by other women, lots of partners = high value man
Not so. I left my ex, who would've been my first, but then I found out that he has slept with over 100 women (as well as taken advantage of a preteen girl). I noped my way out of there as fast as fucking possible and found a guy that had only been with one other woman before me.
>>
Dont want to highjack this thread but....

I have one year left of high shcool left and am a virgin this last year I pretty much have no standars anymore
Is it even possible to get laid too much in senoir year?

I mean who really cares anyways right?
>>
>>17305048
>45 partners and only one real solid relationship? You're a walking red flag.
Why? I'd love to date a girl for a solid relationship. A lot of girls peace the fuck out after one or two bangs. I don't know if I'm driving them away or they only wanted to fuck, either way they ain't stayin.
>>
>>17305092

Just like the women in your predicament, you're probably having sex a little too early for things to really get serious. I can't take people like that seriously when it comes to relationships. It's more comfortable being with someone that has a similar partner count (for both parties involved).
>>
>>17303477
I'd say 3 is too much, but if all of them were relationships that lasted more than a year then that's a but more understandable. Any history of one night stands or friends with benefits etc. would be a huge turn-off.

Ideally, no more than one sex partner other than me if I'm wanting to marry the guy and I'm a virgin. But that's just me.
>>
>>17305119
29 and 2 partners (was engaged to one) here. How do I find girls like you?
>>
>>17303477
Depends on the woman. Some get pissed about even one. Some have no limit.
>>
>>17303477
45 isn't too high for your age if you're charismatic and attractive. I have friends who's counts were well into the 60's at your age.
>>
>>17305125
Idk anon, I met my husband online. You sound like great marriage material, though. You'll find her.
>>
>>17303477
Its just as much as a red flag as me being a virgin at 21 both extremes that girls find unattractive.
>>
I don't give a fuck how many partners a guy has. I don't give a fuck how many partners a girl has. Sex is fun. Let people have sex however they like. I'm a guy by the way.

Also ITT: Men getting slutshamed for once
>>
>>17305140
>great marriage material
>you're a beta and will never be the object of sexual desire, I can tell just by your word choices

Cucked
>>
Idk but men and women are biologically different. Men can go through multiple women and not be fucked up.
>>
>>17303674
Except in this case, 45 women have decided to leave after having sex with him once or twice. He's desired for one night stands, he wants to be desired for relationships.
>>
>>17305924
That's what I feel is going on. You'd think this sounds awesome for a guy but it's actually fucking sad... I've got sympathy for the sluts who get shamed by society now.
>>
>>17305919
OP Here. Can confirm guys get plenty fucked up from this shit too.
>>
So much BS in this topic.

People acting as if there is some golden standard. some form of "normal"; there ain't.

I hope OP has gotten his sex game up good. Pro tip; that will make them stay; mindblowing sex. But that gets hard with shit like "tinder". Atleast for me. My number is 24 at age 24 Male; only 2x tinder cuz i hate it. Feels very weird. its like in between a wank and a true pickup.

Just go out; find a girl with genuine chemistry, and treat her right. And be comfortable in your own skin, no1 needs to care man; as long as you don't. And no worries man; all good comes in its own time.
>>
>>17304871
Your life, I would imagine, is pretty great in comparison to most of the world. At least you weren't bombed to shreds.
>>
I'm 24 and had 3 partners. I honestly wouldn't care. My ex had upwards of 50 partners before me and he was my second. I just didn't care.

Some women will care and others won't. The same goes for any topic in life.
>>
>>17303477
>>17303500
It still means you have low standards and fuck everything that even allows you. High chance of std, fact that sex (a big building block of any relationship) is nothing special to you anymore. I will say that 4 a year after 18 is ok. So I would say that 20 in your age should be upper limit.

You are manwhore.
>>
Here is how it is

If the woman has 5 or more, she is worthless for a long term companion. You need to do real investigative analysis to figure if they're telling the truth.

As a man, I'd argue there is no real limit, it's simply the behavior you espouse. Don't be a manwhore, commit to monogamy with one woman or polygamy. But keep it in the bounds of a stable relationship.

I have sex 3 times a day, and I'm happy with this
>>
>>17306258
>you are manwhore
I am legend
>>
>>17303477

I'm a guy, and bro, That really is pretty gross. You've swapped body fluids with A LOT of people. You're lucky you didn't catch at STD. But it's still gross to think about that you are so ok with just exchanging fluids with that many randoms
>>
>>17306506
To be fair genghis kan impregnated hundreds upon hundreds of qt 3.14's
>>
>>17303481
Why wouldn't one night stands or hookups count? Is this how women navigate the world?
>boyfriends but fucked 100 guys, I'm basically a virgin teehee
>>
File: at.jpg (6 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
6 KB, 191x263
>>17303500
> What if I'm the one who gets pumped and dumped?
Let me get this straight - you've had 43 women in a row look at your penis and go, "Nah, bro, I'm good."

>>17306285
> I am legend
A legend with a micropenis. Or a 1 pump chump.

Seriously dude. At least try to pleasure them a little. Spend a little time at the Y. And I don't mean YMCA.
>>
>>17306536
He also murdered children you retard

Who gives a shit

This "hurr gotta conquer everyone show the world how big mine and my gods penis is" shit has been old and is literally holding back the progress of humanity
>>
>>17306567
Girls have told me I'm too big, one girl started bleeding cuz I hit her cervix and she just left mid bang with a really embarrassed look on her face "I can't do this, you're way too fucking big"
>>
>>17306567
OH WAIT. I forgot. One thing that does happen a lot with girls is that I won't cum. Like at all.

I'll try and hold it in to not be a 1 pump chump, but then I'll just not cum at all during the encounter, condom or no condom. This happens roughly 70% of the time. I jerked off too much in high school.

If the girl gets off but the guy (me) doesn't cum, would that weird out a girl, or make her not come back??
>>
>>17305894
Um no
>>
Yes, that is WAY too many sexual partners. Im a 28yo f and i've only had sex with 3 guys. I lost v card at 18yo.

>>17305092
Thats cause your having sex first. Relationships start off as dating and getting to know each other. Ppl automatically go to sex and thats not how its supposed to be.
To me, if you go straight to sex, im going to think thats all you want. Thats probably why the girls didnt stick around.
>>
>>17303477
A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Don't ever tell how many women you slept with and you'll be fine, gentlemen don't tell after all.
>>
90% of men can't get laid while 90% of women can, with zero effort.
>>
>>17303477
Too many. My current boyfriend lied when we first got together & said he'd been with 5 girls before me. Three months later he came out with the truth and admitted that I was his second.

If I'd known I was only his second from the start, I would have appreciated him and treated him with much more care at the beginning.

Also I'm happier since I know that our partner counts match now - don't care if that's shallow either. A person, regardless of gender, who values their body and doesn't share it with just anybody is more valuable than a person who wipes their genitals on whatever.
>>
I'd love to see pics of the girls in this thread telling OP his count is too high.

ITT: ugly fat losers feeling bad Chad is being Chad
>>
I haven't really been thinking much about it and it isn't really perfectly on topic, but you guys got me thinking about it. A female friend of mine told me (we were 4 people haning around) a couple days before her 21 birthday that she has had 23 sexpartners. As far as I know she only has had 2 boyfriends, is this number of sexual partners high? I've never asked any female freinds so i dunno
>>
>>17307162
>being this autistic
>>
Well, if try to come to a conclusion, red flags don't exist unless there's an apparent problem to it.

But sure, risking aids and birth isn't a big deal.
>>
>>17305035
>>17305035
you can fuck a lot of chicks, if you learn to regard them as inferior and have therefore no problem with using them and lying to them.
Get a second number use tinder a lot and tell them how you are an artist and send them some good music that isnt yours, tell them to bring some dope or other drugs with them, get high together, fuck them raw in the ass, cum in them and never message them again. Lots of girls would fall for that, but it's not a decend thing to do and you will hate yourself if you ever have enough or find an adorable innocent chick.
>>
>>17305164
Amen
>>
>>17307198
Your friend is a cheap skank
>>
>>17305919
they do, they forget to enjoy a perfect cute young girl the way you or me would. And they tend to lower their standards more and more.
Guy I know who fucks a lot of chicks, is rich and quite successfull is slowly but surely slipping into drugs and doesnt hang around high quality chicks anymore only trash. his last GF was a trashy dumb social media bitch with implants. It's like an alcoholic judging good wine. They have had so much, that its nothing special anymore.

For women, some women who are open about their inner sexuality have no problem with lots of sex or even prostitution, those girls are pretty sexy.
>>
File: 1448097573120.gif (887 KB, 238x219) Image search: [Google]
1448097573120.gif
887 KB, 238x219
>>17305164
Enjoy your sluts
>>
>>17307198
if she is not working as a prostitute, it's pretty high, like once a month outside of thsoe relationships.
>>
holy fuck I can't imagine having sex with 45 ppl. I'm 21 and all I want is to at least fuck 1 girl before I die. like wtf do you even find that many people to have sex with? like is all you do just go out to clubs 7 nights a week all year round and try to get laid?0 you must have IQ of 150 and look like brad Pitt
>>
>>17307642
for women redflags are if the number can be interpreted as something special like "guy never was interested in a relationship" or "every girl I encounter in this city, he has fucked her". For men it's about the value they can assign their girl for it, the less the higher the value. one could say age + number of partners is her social value age
>>
>>17307692
he probably doesnt. if he is outgoing, ok looking and interested in women, he has good chances.
>>
>>17307628
Spotted the fat one.
>>
>>17307707
Spotted the nog
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.