[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally utter garbage hairline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: CAM01038.jpg (806 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM01038.jpg
806 KB, 1920x2560
I had this hairline and big forehead since childhood. So I just went for the old "bieber" hairstyle for a few years. But now i want to get rid of it. Is there any hairstyle besides buzzcut that will fit or am I beyond saving? Dont bully please, its my biggest complex :(
>>
Two friends with a similar hairline just shaved heir heads and have been much happier since. Both are in serious relationships that only started after they had shaven heads. They embraced the hairstyle and changed nothing else about them but felt much more confident.
>>
>>17303473

it depends what your face looks like. hair doesnt float in space by itself. it frames a face. we need to see your fave to know if shaving its any good. your hairline isnt ideal but it look to me like you could get away with a slick back look liek you're doing now or maybe something a bit shorter.

i have a similar hairline and am experimenting with a hair growing pill someone on /adv/ recommended. but im only like 4 days in so cant vouch for it.
>>
Yeah, I dont think I will look any better shaved. My ears are sticking out and I am skelly, so I would look like I just went back from a camp.
Wont post full face tho, only my family and you guys know my secret :c
>>
>>17303494
Also no pills will probably help me, since there was no hair to begin with. Im not losing it...
>>
>>17303496

ah thats a bummer. welp, make your choices. though if thats your hair and you havent lost any, be grateful. you likely wont lose more and can likely style that well.

if it bugs you a LOT get hair implants.

>i wont post my face cuz someone might recognize me and that'd be awful

pussy.
>>
>>17303508
Its not /soc/, come on. But you are probably right, I should include whole face if Im asking about hairstyle. Might add later
>>
>>17303535

>its not /soc/

which has nothing to do with what were talking about. if i said 'hey lets rate you' or 'hey post face so i can print it out and cum on it then insist you take my kik' sure, but you asked for advice on what hairstyle would 'fit' and we cant say what hairstyle fits iwthout knowing what your face looks like.

its not illegal or against the rules to post a face pic here.
>>
>>17303473

this is one of these things that I cant tell if it's a meme or not

who gives a fuck what your hairline is like?
>>
>mfw I have always had that exact same hairline, even in my baby pictures
>mfw I have never once considered it "garbage" in any way
Today I learned I'm a horrible monster with (apparently) inferior genes. Neat! I can't wait to tell my wife that our future kids may be destined for hairline humiliation.
>>
>>17303548

everyone. its not that the line itself means anything, but it can make your hair look funny. like if he had it rather short, it'd look silly klike theres this tiny little tuft in front. mines the same way. its not so bad though cuz when its long enough you style it that it looks even.
>>
File: 1427949796740.jpg (53 KB, 445x438) Image search: [Google]
1427949796740.jpg
53 KB, 445x438
>>17303566

>i never minded my hairline SO YOU'RE A HORRIBLE HITLER FOR NOT LIKING YOURS
>>
File: CAM01039.jpg (856 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
CAM01039.jpg
856 KB, 1920x2560
>>17303545
Ahh, fuck it, cum as much as you want.
I would apprecieate some hairstyle pics.
>>17303548
Im looking for advice, not just a meme sadly. Most people that you socially integrate do. Its like, weird teeth, fat or something. You may not notice but we care about each others looks and stuff.
>>
>>17303580

yeah you are WAY mor soft than your last pic implied. you could not pull off bald at all. you can barely pull off what you got now (Though i imagine you style it foward so that'd be better.

i googled 'hairstyle for twinks and this came up. kinda biebery but not as long it seems.

the trick is to tell your barber you have a shit hairline and make them plan around it. my hair line is worse than yours and i manage it with a strong gel that seperates it enough int front to cover the recession
>>
>>17303588
>twinks
T-thanks
19 and bad case of babyface. Just like you said, I have similiar hairstyle right now. Probably Ill just cut it like that. Its still going to be uncomfortable while running, swimming etc, but will do the job of hiding forehead I guess.
Mind giving your hair pic?
>>
File: IMG_20160605_1550049.jpg (195 KB, 689x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_1550049.jpg
195 KB, 689x918
>>17303649
>>
>>17303663
Looks good, I wouldnt think that your hairline is more fucked up than mine.
Btw you remind me of some actor I saw in a movie once. Cant figure out where tho.
>>
File: me.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
185 KB, 1200x1600
>>17303649
>>17303649
>>
>>17303673

this ones:
>>17303681

a bit more telling but yeah, on the sides it goes back pretty far. i just show the barber when i go in, explain the cut, tell her not to cut too short, especially on the sides.

i think the 'messy' look helps it tbqh, if it was more well styled you'd notice it covering spots specifically.
>>
>>17303685
Might try something like your hair and using gel. Thanks dude
>>
>>17303701

i dont know what gel you use but i uxe axe messy hair gel when its shorts, and cease fire gel when its longer. say what you will but it works for my hair.
>>
You should do sick Vegeta cosplay
>>
>>17303710
I didnt use any. Do these make your hair look `wetlike` or greasy? Cause thats something I couldnt stand.
>>17303716
Im waiting a few years to get even bigger forehead. I already booked a tatoo artist to get a huge ass M on it dude
>>
>>17303728

take a look at my hair and decide for yourself. im wearing gel in both those pics. they are more of a paste so i dont think they have that wet look, but other people disagree.

either way, doesnt hurt to experiment. i think everyone has a different gel that works for them. if i use a legit gel it looks awful cuz my hair is too thin and soft.
>>
>>17303716
kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.