[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Difficulty having sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: uwaa.jpg (22 KB, 333x442) Image search: [Google]
uwaa.jpg
22 KB, 333x442
So my fiancée and I are finally able to live together again after a long time in a LDR because of school, and therefore now able to have sex again. Here's where we have a problem.

I'm too big for her. We spend about an hour of foreplay then another 30min trying to go in, and when I finally make it in she's in great pain.

How do we fix this? Any suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>17303297
how old is she? Becuase your post sounds very pedo.

I'm large as fk, senpai. I've never not been able to get it in. even if she winces a bit at first, no matter what it lubes itself up and feels good for her, even if she's sore through tomorrow.
>>
>>17303309
Lol sorry, she's 26, 3 years older than me.

To add more info, we have had more success in the past (like 3 years ago), but it was still a huge pain in the ass. But now it feels like it's much more difficult than it used to be.

Also we were both virgins before dating each other. So it may just be that we don't know what we are doing. I am big though, so that is most likely a contributing factor.
>>
>>17303320
Maybe she had a medical issue? Just tell her to go to a gyno just in case.
>>
>>17303475
Alright thanks, I will do that. Do you have any other tips on how I can make it less painful for her?

Like can you slowly stretch out a pussy over time by gradually increasing dildo sizes? Or is that a myth?

I'm just really stressed that we will never be able to have pleasurable sex.
>>
>>17303521
I know there are dilators that women use when they have vaginismus for example. Maybe normal dildos work for that too. I'd wait and see if she has any issues before doing any of that seriously. Out of curiosity : how big are you?
>>
a girl needs to be relaxed before she can get turned on and have her vagina loosen up, so have a lot of foreplay and maybe massage her so shes calm and aroused

she might also just have vagimitis or some medical issue
>>
>>17303525
I measured myself to see if I was the problem a couple weeks ago and I got 7"x5.75"

>>17303551
Do you think a little alcohol would help with the relaxation?
>>
OP are you using any kind of lubrication? If you're just sticking your dry dick into her dry pussy it's going to hurt no matter what.

Suck her clit and play with her tits, rub coconut oil (provided neither of you are allergic) on your dick and all over her pussy, and tease her until she's begging for it. I guarantee you will have no problem at all sliding right in. You're not THAT big
>>
>>17303610
Using loads of lube. Will coconut oil break down a latex condom? If not I'll try that too.

What position do you think would be easiest to start?
>>
>>17303521
The stronger the muscles in your vagina typically means more ability to control how tight/loose (see kegels)
Use lots of lube, finger her clit to climax first and sex should be easy. If you find for hard to make her climax from clot stimulation buy her a bullet vibrator
>>
>>17303635

Missionary. Have her put a pillow under her butt.

Use your fingers first - one, then two, etc. Once her vaginal muscles relax (this happens when she is aroused; you'll be able to tell) put the tip of your dick against her lips and SLOWLY enter.
>>
>>17303652
Wait, so kegels would benefit her here? I thought that was just to make it tighter (opposite of what I want).

>>17303652
>>17303669
Also thanks for this advice. I will definitely try this!
>>
>>17303521
I'd try stretching it out with toys first, like you said, and gradually go up in size over a period of time.

I'm no doctor, but I know women who have given birth aren't as tight as they could be, so it makes sense that a vagina can gain flexibility outside of birthing?
>>
>>17303687
I thought about that, but then I read somewhere that it becomes so stretchy for birth due to hormones. So it wouldn't necessarily happen normally.

But like you, I'm no doctor haha.
>>
>>17303687
>>17303705

The vagina is incredibly elastic. Unless OPs gf has an abnormally small vagina, or some other medical complication, she should have no problem taking his 7 incher when she's properly aroused and lubricated.

If you try everything in this thread and she's still experiencing pain, I would have her see a gynecologist about it.
>>
>>17303722
We'll it's not the length that hurts her, it's the girth.

But yeah, that's my plan. I mainly wanted a list of things to try myself before I chalked it up to a medical problem. I figure it is more likely than not that I'm just doing something wrong (or at least I hope so).
>>
>>17303736

I know it's the girth that would hurt her, but what I'm saying is, your dick is not massive enough for it to be impossible to fuck a normal vagina without causing her pain. She should be able to take it no problem, under the right circumstances
>>
>>17303766
Idk, 5.75" is pretty girthy. If she's a petite girl I could see how that would be difficult.

Maybe consider penis reduction surgery OP
>>
>>17303766
Thanks, this gives me hope.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.