[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls ??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1465987445236.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
1465987445236.gif
778 KB, 299x360
Post problems have with girls,

Be me 20, so many girls that appeal to me on some sort of level in college I know i want a girlfriend, can't tell for sure who it is I want ,I approached two girls this year at college that i thought i liked but turns out I dnt really like them at all .seeing other girls that are attractive and or showing signs of attraction to me got my head in a twist thinkn wat if Im not happy and like someone else instead like her what if there was another girl around the corner.Girl hot as hell constantlyl giving me the call for attention can hear her talking about me to her friends when I'm nearby , they all smiling at me it's so bloody obvious i know for fact she fancies me has been going with a guy for a while now tho they had problems she is marked single on Facebook but has her bf name and heart on her instagram like wth, she walks by me often stared straight into my eyes on the stairs blushing and I just look away cuz I know she has a boyfriend and I happen to use to be friends with him. And I'm like wtf should I do here should I approach her and wat if she just an attention whore. Wat does she want , why won't she break up with him if they have issues and had 'breaks'.
>>
>be me
>tfw no qt gf
>>
>be me
>foreveralone
>>
I've came up with thought that I am very indecisive and therefore don't know what the hell I want at all in life
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.