[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl I like, that sometimes seems to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447764931726.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
1447764931726.png
484 KB, 574x516
So there's this girl I like, that sometimes seems to be into me, sometimes not.

Me and my friends had planned a weekend long summer party and I invited her to join. She accepted it, every time she got drunk she would start kissing, caressing etc. etc. We talked about us, it's been kind of building up for quite a bit now and she would be into it when we had a few drinks, but she would completely ignore it and act kind of bitchy the next morning.

Now that the weekend has ended she either refuses to talk to me or answers kind of angrily. She even suggested we don't talk for the week, but then kept explaining that it was a joke after I confronted her on that.

What the fuck is going on? My guess is she regrets advancing and escalating things between us, even though she did it on separate occasions, separate days etc? I asked her if we will just ignore it and she said no but she does not want to rush anything.
>>
It's time to bail, OP.
>>
>>17303239
How come?
>>
>>17303303
Because she repeatedly makes decisions she regrets. How do you think that will play into a relationship?
>>
>>17303322
So you think her acting shitty now is a sign of regret? She mentioned once that it's been awhile since she was in a relationship and that she'd be "difficult", so was alao kind of hoping that was what's causing all this. Her jumping around like this is incredibly annoying and confusing.
>>
She's playing with you as an ego boost.
Give her an ultimantum.
If she keeps acting like that, just fuck off.
Don't feed the whores bro.
>>
>>17303342
This is the type of girl that will constantly want to break up and get back together.

This is the type of girl who will get wasted and fuck some other dude.

This is the type of girl that will threaten to kill herself if you try to leave.

If you stick your dick in this pot of crazy she's going to trap you and make you hate your life.
>>
>>17303303
Because you're not man enough.
>>
>>17303303
Extreme nightmare scenario:

You have sex with her, she regrets it. Nowadays, that's rape.

She regrets simple stuff with you? What happens when she regrets serious thing with you down the road?
>>
>>17303381

Also this. Regretting decisions involving sex is now grounds for rape.
>>
>>17303381
Not gonna happen.

>>17303364
>>17303367

That's what I was scared about but it does seems so. It's shame really, she's really fun when she wants to be. Also super attractive. But it's becoming too much of a headache.
>>
>>17303393
I know what it's like to find a girl who you're interested in but you have strong doubts about. If you go with her you'll end up finding a girl you don't have doubts about and regret your decision.
>>
>>17303393
lol wut? You find it completely feasible that she would do what this >>17303367
anon stated, but what this >>17303381 anon stated is "not gonna happen"?
>>
>>17303393
lol wut? You find it completely feasible that she would do what this >>17303367
anon stated, but what this >>17303381 anon stated is "not gonna happen"?
>>
>>17303416
I don't see her accusing me of rape as it would have either already happened since we already had sex, she's crazy but not that crazy and we also live in a shitty eastern country where the "rape culture" or far left social influences hasn't reached yet. I mean it's not impossible of course, but it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>17303436
>we also live in a shitty eastern country where the "rape culture" or far left social influences hasn't reached yet.
>the "rape culture" or far left social influences hasn't reached yet.

Pretty fucking envious desu. I miss when our society here wasn't ate up with that shit.
>>
>>17303446
Yeah man, it's one of the few good things small irrelevant countries have to offer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.