[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Bugs Bunny dazed and confused.png (194 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Bugs Bunny dazed and confused.png
194 KB, 512x512
>out with female friend and some of her friends last night
>all sitting around in a group drunk
>flirting hard with one of her friends
>female friend is trying to mouth something to me discreetly
>motion for her to text me
>receive text
>"about her..I don't care. Go for it if you want, just know she has a bf"

When femanons say "I don't care", it means they're actually pissed right?
>>
>>17303104
Depends on the girl. But she could literally mean that, while it's none of her business, she had knowledge that she has a boyfriend already.

If your interest was flirting back, it could be a warning sign that she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend. If not, this could be a reasonable explanation as to why she might have rejected your advances.

Or she could be a passive-aggressive bitch who just doesn't want you or her friend to get laid. I dunno man, we weren't there.
>>
>>17303104
>When femanons say "I don't care", it means they're actually pissed right?

i too would like to know this
>>
Do what you want usually means
you'll pay for it later
so yes she mad
>>
If she didnt actually care, she wouldnt have texted you.
>>
Yeah she's pissed.
>>
>>17303104
First off, how was that retarded cunt suppposed to think you would actually know what the fuck she was mouthing. What a complex bullshit thing to try and mouth, even if it was some smaller variation of that.

Secondly, who cares? Like she hasn't banged other dudes? You should leave the one chick alone because that's the right thing to do, not because some child in a women's body still hasn't learned to say what she means and mean what she says. Any woman that can't communicate is pushing the bullshit narrative that women get to be complicated and can avoid all guilt because feelings/hard to understand/Marilyn Monroe syndrome. That isn't hiw most females on the planet are, you know. Most women at least are honest when they say what they are thinking. American women have pushed this bullshit that women are silently suffering all the time and have it so hard, "so be nice to me :^)"

Fuck that. Women don't actually want that anyway, they want the guys that ignore that. Do not grant her reprieve. Here's how you play it: bang some slut, let her find out, when she's obviously upset and hiding it ask/tell her "you're upset... why are you upset?" She'll lie or do some other dumb shit, because dumb bitches do dumb shit, then you say "I do like you. I just didn't think you were interested in me. I'd rather have spent time with you". You'll know how to play it after that.

Women love playing the victim, so when you do it, it resonates sympathy from them. Usually anyway.

Source: was married for 9 years and have banged at least 30 women.
>>
>female friend

This is the root of the problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.