[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time should pass from heavily crushing on a friend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How much time should pass from heavily crushing on a friend and breaking friendship up, to reinitiating contact?
She was perfect, adv.
I don't know what would i do if she got a boyfriend. I don't want to know it.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17303071
There is no answer as everyone is different.
If you have no luck with women, you'll probably fall right back into her the moment you talk to her again.
>>
>>17303177
So i should contact her only after i get a gf?
>>
>>17303189
Sparingly.

I never had much trouble with women, yet theres one girl Ive crushed on since I was 18.

10 years later, we have had a few periods that lasted years without talking, and I still have a crush on her.

This despite the fact I have a 10/10 gf of 2 years and a great relationship.

Pro-tip from a psychology fag:
Its not so much that shes perfect, or my soul mate, or the one that got away, and she would not be a better girlfriend.

Its simply that my instincts say I need to put my dick in her, and 10 years without relieving sexual tension has caused my subconscious to idealise her.

Itd take hours of lecture and sources to show you this, but "shes perfect" is a conclusion you arrived at after your limbic system made every argument from every angle to your more human brain that you must fuck her.

Thats all.
>>
>>17303201
I guess i've been fawning over her for similar amount of time, but i'm kissless virgin.
Dude, i don't know she was the only person i could understand without words. She had flaws, but i grew to like them too. I look around and when i see bits of her in other girls i find them attractive a bit. Still search for her reflections.
Though i start understanding what girl i need (different), she was too special. She made me trust people.
Can i simply fuck her sometime then? Will it go away? Or will getting laid help?
>>
>>17303218
Again, depends on you. But generally yes, fucking helps.

I actually had one other girl I was friendzoned by when I was like 20. Went on for a year, and I was all "Shes perfect shes perfect ahhh" then one day she came around and we fucked. I lost all interest immediately.

tl;dr, maybe, but no one is the same. Could be totally different for you.
>>
>>17303229
Thanks, anon, i hope i'll get over it soon.
>>
There was a girl I crushed hard on all of highschool.

We never talk anymore, but I now live hours away.

It never was the same to me after I broke up the frindship
>>
>>17304064
What happened between you two, anon?
>>
Op here, i was thinking about the topic, reminiscing good times and i feel it's totally unsafe to contact her now. Or in the future.
Why am i so fucking feeble-minded.
>>
It's absolutely self destructive to try to start contact again because you still think she's perfect and you want her.
Don't do. Wait years. Only when you really don't "want her" anymore is going to be safe to even consider it.
You got rejected, and that sucks. But the universe is telling you to move on. So move on, and don't look back.
>>
>>17304311
Right, i'll try to avoid learning anything about her, it drives me crazy.
>>
>>17303071
why'd friendship break up?
>>
>>17304375
Basically, i undestood i can't have her because of a ldr. She treated me more as a friend, i could see it. She trusted me and i didn't want her to get attached to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.