[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf and I moved to a new city due to the act that our families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1466728310694.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466728310694.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
My gf and I moved to a new city due to the act that our families /some of our friends didn't approve of our relationship. What a should we tell our new friends in our new city? I mean the reason we moved?
>>
>>17302869
That you're wanted in 4 states like Bonnie and Clyde.

Or you can tell the fucking truth and save your time building a castle of lies.
>>
>>17302869
That's a pretty normal reason to move, so you don't have to lie.
>>
>>17302881
Yeah but they might look at us as weirdos.
>>
>>17302896
A lot of people have been in that situation and would understand it.
>>
>>17302869
>My gf and I moved to a new city due to the act that our families /some of our friends didn't approve of our relationship.
Why didn't you just stay in your home city and find new friends?
>>
a fresh start
>>
>>17302905
Let me rephrase how, they think the relationship is VERY wrong, and allot in some states in the US it's illegal?
>>
>>17302931
Yeah, you're to have to expand on this. Are a pedo or dating your dog?
>>
>>17302938
She's my sister.
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 218x265
>>17302941
I'm at loss for words...
Not sure talking the truth might be a good idea then. New identities?
>>
>>17302941
I don't know if I want this to be bait or not...

Time to get new identities
>>
>>17302948
I don't get why people are so adverse to it though...
>>
File: incest.jpg (9 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
9 KB, 296x170
>>17302963
Of course you don't, you've been banging your sister.
>>
>>17302963
Social norms
We were raised in societies aware of the potentially damaging effects of invest in the long term. Cautionary tales became universal truths.
>>
>>17302963
Aside from social constructs, it's biologically detrimental ya fuck
>>
>>17303020
Well we aren't going to have kids.
>>
>>17303033
Don't worry OP, aside from stigmatizing your entire family for the next few generations, forcing your parents into an impossible position, removing your entire support structure, and having to hide your real identities for the rest of your life, you're going to be okay.
>>
File: spidey (44).jpg (45 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
spidey (44).jpg
45 KB, 500x393
>>17303049
Who the fuck cares. Humans are animals & animals do whatever the fuck they want.

Fuck them, go have a life with your sis.

P.S. Freeze sperm & get sterilized
>>
>>17303020
It's not. It's only detrimental when inbreeding has been going on for generations. Cats bang their mothers on the regular and the offspring is healthy. Many animals do. Incest is fine if it's once in a hundred years.
>>
tell them she is your cousin and that your family don't accept it.
>>
>>17303102
Further generations increase the risk, but problems can arise from the very first offspring, especially from siblings.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.