[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I fall asleep when I want? Sleeping pattern is off,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 998x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 998x768
How can I fall asleep when I want?

Sleeping pattern is off, I fall asleep at 3AM

I'm aiming for falling asleep at 11pm

How can I do this?
>>
>>17302820
Try to physically exhaust yourself so you can hit the bed and crash straight out. Maybe just try to lay in bed and sleep when you're trying to go to bed and try and force it.

Or stay up for 24+ hours so you will be tired when the next 11:00 pm rolls around.
>>
>>17302820
Nigga we gave you a ton of helpful shit in the last thread.
>>
>>17302820
If you exercise falling asleep is easy at any time.

Really exercise, though.
>>
>>17302820

two ways.

1) take melatonin every night at about 8pm. fall asleep. set a time to wake up in the mornings and NEVER sleep in. after the first four days you shouldnt need the melatonin anymore. make sure you exercise regularly.

OR, you can stay up all night and all day. usually starbucks energy drinks get me through it. fall asleep early the next evening
>>
>>17303433
For real?

*flips table*

THIS IS BULLSHIT!
>>
>>17303453
I TOLD YOU. DON'T EAT FOR 12-16 HOURS OF THE TIME YOU WANT TO WAKE UP.

but noooooo. That's too hard :(
>>
>>17303459
Sorry, not OP here, can you explain better? I didn't get that
>>
>>17303498
Ooay leta say you want to get up at 6am. Then 12-16 hours from that (2pm-6pm) you stop eating.

This overrides an internal food clock that has a stronger influence than the circadian clock.
>>
>>17303524
>>17303524
Whats usual time to eat properly? My sleep clock is very fucked. I tend to have lunch at 4pm then dinner at 1am or so. Then go to sleep at 3am and get up at 11am.

So, let's see if i got that.
Should i go to sleep hungry?
>>
>>17302820
Sodium Oxybate aka ghb.

Darknet.
>>
>>17303547
Definitely. Normal tends to be at around 7-12-5 but that has a lot to do with regular business hours and really just depends on whewnbyou want to eat/get up
>>
>get plenty of sunlight
>exercise
>eat carbs before bed
>avoid screens an hour or so before bed
>read
>listen to sleep with me or nocturne podcast

Hope this helps
>>
File: fit-drink.jpg (449 KB, 936x1285) Image search: [Google]
fit-drink.jpg
449 KB, 936x1285
Struggled with this for most of my life. What worked for me:

>Get at least an hour of sunshine per day
>Get regular exercise, bonus: have a good diet
>Turn off your computers/tvs/smartscreens/shit at least 2-3 hours before desired sleepy time
>Eat when you wake up- this will regulate your body to want to wake up then
Most importantly
>Get up at the same time every day

Getting to that stage is the hard part but once you get up at the same time for more than a couple weeks it becomes easy as hell
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.