[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl whom I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (693 KB, 620x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693 KB, 620x1000
I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl whom I met on the Internet. We met on an mmo, and after playing together, skyping and all that we decided we were dating and all that jazz and it's all been way better than I would've ever expected.

The only problem is is that I am going to meet her for the first time in real life in a couple of weeks (I'm flying out there) and I'm worried about a couple of things. First is that I've never had sex that I've enjoyed, and that I've never been in a relationship where the level of attraction was the same. I'm afraid that I'm going to collide with all these problems when I get out there and then be stuck in another state. I really don't think that is going to happen but it's giving me anxiety.

tl;dr I'm going to meet my long distance girlfriend for the first time and I need advice on how I should approach things like sex and what not.
>>
Well, first of all, stop worrying about hypothetical shit. Worrying about problems that don't exist yet is the surest way to help manifest them.

Second, just try not to overthink it. Being together in person is something that legitimate relationships are capable of handling, if you get with her and find you have these problems, then it's not meant to be, whatever. For now, all you should worry about is going and having a good time with a girl that actually wants to see you naked. Girls wanting to see you naked is a pretty good feel though.
>>
>>17302771
You right about that last part. Yeah, I'm being treated for clinical anxiety so it's hard not to think about all the random shit that could happen. Thanks though, it would be for the best if I could turn it off for once.
>>
>>17302773
I understand the frustration, I get bad anxiety too sometimes worrying about hypothetical shit.

You have to embrace your zen bro. If you've never really studied any of the eastern religions, it might do you some good. I'm not saying I believe in reincarnation or karma or shit like that, but that idea of zen. Living in the moment, remembering that the moment is all you have because all that comes before is gone and all that's yet to pass still hasn't. Whatever happens, happens. You can't control, predict, or foresee the future, so all you can do is live your life to the best of your ability and deal with the consequences as they come. Just be man.
>>
>>17302798
Doesn't stop my brain from trying though. You're right though, just gotta live.
>>
>>17302809
I know it doesn't stop you, it doesn't stop me completely either, but it helps.

Can I ask, what did you mean by you've never had sex that you've enjoyed?
>>
>>17302819
Well I've been with a few different women and sex is always worse than masterbation to me. I've had head, dabbled in all kinds of different stuff and it all is just lackluster. I'm thinking maybe I just didn't care about those girls and so it just wasn't worth the time or what, thought I might be gay or asexual or something, I jerk off to pretty much something from everywhere in the spectrum.
>>
>>17302819
I've been with a few women and it's always been worse than masterbation for me. I've tried mixing it up and it always just seems lackluster. I was thinking maybe I'm gay or asexual or something because it just didn't interest me, though I jerk off to women and men pretty equally so I don't know.
>>
>>17302900
>>17302887
Sorry for the double post, I'm on my phone and it's all fucky
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.