[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I clicked with a cool guy I met at a music festival a few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1408120795041.jpg (36 KB, 491x566) Image search: [Google]
1408120795041.jpg
36 KB, 491x566
I clicked with a cool guy I met at a music festival a few weeks ago, we hung out for some hours until closing time and added each other on facebook where we talked a few times after. Problem is I think he's awesome and really want something to happen but I'm afraid of coming off too strong/creepy/desperate. I'm thin, pretty attractive and horribly inexperienced. What approach should I take?
>>
>>17302722
>Problem is I think he's awesome and really want something to happen but I'm afraid of coming off too strong/creepy/desperate.
Are you male or female?
If you're female, don't worry about it: if he's into you and you screw up and spill spaghetti or do something awkward, he's just going to think it's cute as hell.

Approach depends on what you want. Keep talking to him regardless.
Keep in mind that some guys are oblivious as hell and can't tell you're into them until you do something obvious enough (like ask him out or straight-up tell him).
>>
>>17302778
A L L O F T H I S

Don't be afraid to make the first move, chances are he's just as scared and would love you to.
>>
>>17302778
I'm female, and I know the first part is true but I mean that only counts if he's into me and I don't wanna assume that he is... I think I only became 'desirable' over the past year, so I still think of myself as a loser and have a hard time seeing myself as someone you'd want to date, so maybe that's why I'm being hard on myself.

>>17302788
The difficult part is striking up conversation online in a smooth way so that I can even make any move at all, it seems we have a lot in common so it shouldn't be that difficult but I dunno. As a loser it's all pretty new to me. :( But I don't wanna risk missing out on something potentially really good because of fear of rejection.
>>
>>17302882
Do it, get over yourself.
The worst outcome would be rejection, yes, but you'd still have something to learn from that.

Strike up a conversation about something you've talked about, ask him later to grab a coffee or smth.
You can do it
>>
>>17302882
Just ask him out. It's scary leading up to it but after you know exactly what's up and now you guys are on the same page.

Then meet someplace for coffee or whatever and chat and maybe something comes from it.

Now after you asked him out he better man up and ask you out to dinner if the coffee goes good.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.