[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make her cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: evil.png (105 KB, 352x246) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
105 KB, 352x246
Ok need help here. There is a girl i like but just to have sex with. I feel she wants me too.I see her at parties and stuff so i can easily approach her when i want. But there are 2 problems. First, she has a boyfriend. Secondly i will see her again after two months from now due to summer holidays. Im planing to get her after summer so im asking for help . How to make her cheat her boyfriend. GIve my as much advice as possible, you know how to talk to her , what to tell and stuff. Waiting guys...
>>
Oh,and i am a university student not a fucking kid. So yeah ...
>>
>>17302699
It's simple, take a bullet to the head. That's sure to make her fall in love with you!
>>
>>17302699
Yea! This anon >>17302935 has great advice. Kill yourself! After that she is all yours.
>>
>>17302713
>Oh,and i am a university student not a fucking kid.
lol no

You're a little shit head
>>
File: 1464158459355.png (705 KB, 451x767) Image search: [Google]
1464158459355.png
705 KB, 451x767
>>17302699
>how do i make this girl that I just want to have sex with ruin her relationship so I can get off

Yeah, sure. "University student."
>>
File: 2209386.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
2209386.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>17302699
>>17302713
>i am a university student not a fucking kid
>>
>>17302699
Simple. You have to be more attractive than her bf. Which means, in your case, give up and kill yourself because you have 0 chance.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.