[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I really have to work with these retards for my entire life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1438274750127.jpg (92 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1438274750127.jpg
92 KB, 423x951
Do I really have to work with these retards for my entire life?

Every job I've ever had:
>All coworkers do is gossip about one another and have shallow conversations about, (What some here would call) "normie-tier" shit.
>My boss always seems to be an aloof and distant person, who doesn't know what's going on around them, and is unusually mean-spirited for a person so dependant on others.
>I have not met a coworker that reads. In fact, I've been chastised for reading during my lunch break. At one job, there was a rumor that I was "gay for bringing my lunch and a book".
>Nine times out of ten, customers are incomprehinsibly boorish and stupid. And EVERYTHING that involves you getting a paycheck requires you to deal with them.
>Even my current job, where I work alone, the petty work squabbles find me. I am 20 miles out in the middle of nowhere, and my coworkers drive out to me to notify me of the stupidest shit and snoop around.

I am not an antisocial person. I really love meeting and conversing with people. I spend much of my free time conversing with people face-to-face, and engaging in group activities with people I consider peers.

What do you do to get away from this shit?
>>
That image bugs me. It is clearly overcast, yet the bottom panel clearly shows it as sunny.

The lies.
>>
>>17302493
Hmmm... Perhaps the Box Headed Man is living a dream within a dream within the world he has constructed for himself.
>>
>>17302472
If you were really as smart as you believe then you wouldn't be working with these people.

Have fun where you belong! Maybe go out and get to know them.
>>
>>17303603
You're probably right, anon.

I need to go back to school, I think.
>>
>>17303906
Only way to go is up.
>>
>>17302503
Looks liek that guy killed the fruit stand worker and just left their body behind the stand with a crate over its head.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.