[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question regarding penis size
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_1018834874831981.jpg (7 KB, 249x212) Image search: [Google]
received_1018834874831981.jpg
7 KB, 249x212
Now this might sound insecure as fuck, but I feel like my dick just ain't that big

I have measured it many times, and it always measure up to around 6.5 inches(6.49 to be exact)

And I heard that just 6 inches is kinda big already
But whenever I look at my self in the mirror with it being erect, it doesn't look that big

Anyone bother to explain if it's just an illusion, brainwashing by pron, and my schlong is indeed big?
>>
It doesn't look big because 6.6 inches ISN'T that long. The half an inchish you have over the average penis length really isn't that much of a difference, it's pretty negligible too.
>>
>>17302370
Unless it's skinny as fuck, you are fine. Mine is roughly that long and I already risk hurting my gf at times.
>>
Femanon here, big ducks are overrated. They hurt and guys always like shoving the whole thing in. You have a good size. Just watch some yoytuve videos on how to pleasure a woman.
>>
>>17302396
What's your girth?
>>
It really depends on how you measure it. I have heard guys claim they had 7 inch long guns because they measured incorrectly. Doing stuff like pressing the sides down or counting the portion of the penis that is "inside your body" can add up to 2 inches and it's not correct. Most of the guys had 5 inch penises yet they claimed 7. It's life.
>>
Im 4.7 and i want to kill myself every day :^)
>>
>>17302370
Big dicks are a fucking pain.
Blowjobs are super complicated. Fucking them is unpleasant, if they go all the way in they hurt. You can't be too rough. Anal is a nightmare.

My boyfriend is around 6/6.5 and I love it - perfect size to suck, sex is never painful but I still feel nicely filled up, he can go rough and take me however he wants, anal is great. I come AT LEAST twice every time we fuck.
Who the fuck cares if it's big or whatever. It serves its purpose.
>>
>>17302807
you almost got away with your troll post but you gave it away by knowing exactly the measurements. Women have no fucking clue. It's big or it's little dude
>>
>>17302828
How could I possibly know the measurements of the dick I fucked every single day of the last 5 years. We all know that a girl could never ask "Have you ever measured your cock?" or "How big is it?" to her partner. Totally impossible.
>>
>>17302791
I'm about that big and I've fucked enough women to know they don't care how big it is as long as you can use it and you don't have the pencil dick.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.