[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a little on edge right now. We had a few girls over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1466474052874.jpg (838 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1466474052874.jpg
838 KB, 2448x2448
So I'm a little on edge right now. We had a few girls over tonight, one of them ended up in bed with me, and I feel like I blew it. We started fucking (lack of a better term), and at one point she said to stop, so I did, and then I just lost all of the mood. Couldn't get it back up, but I was wondering if this is something if I should be concerned with personally. Things seemed like they were going well, but as soon as they stopped I went limp. Me and the girl were going shot-for-shot, so alcohol was involved, and I'm only 23, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar problems, or if I should really be concerned about this?
>>
She said stop and you stopped.
All seems good to me.
No jail time for you
>>
File: ohbill.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ohbill.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>17302345
>>17302345
I wasn't really worried about jail time, I guess I'm just worried personally. Like the fact that after stopping, and then trying back up that I couldn't get hard again. I just haven't had this problem before, so it's kind of freaking me out. Especially since it's a girl that I'm interested in.
>>
>>17302345
"It's too much, stop"
and then bam, limp dick, tried brining up it as in what just happened? and then she left. Now i'm up on the /adv/ board and freaking out.
>>
Sounds normal. Alcohol doesn't tend to help, and someone suddenly saying stop can be a mood killer if you aren't aiming for rape charges.
>>
>>17302384
So as far as trying to salvage this, how should I approach it the next few days? Just try to talk to her like normal, apologize for tonight, try to hang out again? I really want another shot, but sober this time.
>>
>>17302384
I mean she said she liked me, again we were both tipsy though. So I don't want to read into that, but even after tonight would I really have a chance? I'm just still trying to get the hang of the whole dating thing after dating someone seriously for four years
>>
>>17302338
Better conclude a night anticlimatically that ending up on jail.
If a girl says stop you stop, even if she meant to be sexy and wanted you to continue. Not worth the risk.
>>
>>17302338
You're just aging. No biggie. Human nature.
>>
>>17302395
Who cares we're all going to die anyway
>>
>>17302398
You're right, and I understand. I guess at this point I'm just bitching about not knowing how the future's going to work out with this girl. For all I know, I text her tomorrow and never hear a response, even though I really hope I would. And I guess I'm insecure enough to think that it would have something to do with performance....
>>
>>17302392
I'd say it depends on why she said stop and how she feels.
It's too much meaning you were going too hard? It's too much because she's not over an ex? It's too much meaning she sobered up a bit and decided having sex was going too far?

I don't think her main focus was on you not getting hard again. Unless you're leaving out some part of the story where she says to start again/she's trying to get you hard. Just that you couldn't.
>>
>>17302338
>We started fucking (lack of a better term)
You either fucked or you didn't.

Also>
>17302345
This

She killed the mood, not you.

> Couldn't get it back up, but I was wondering if this is something if I should be concerned with personally. Things seemed like they were going well, but as soon as they stopped I went limp.
This is normal when you're drunk and especially if you're bit on your nerves too.. It's life's cruel irony that when you're stressing about not being able to get hard, you will most likely remain flaccid.
>>
>>17302424
I mean at a certain part it came up, no pun intended, but mainly after she decided to leave. Like I said, she talked about other guys just using her for sex, so I want to think it had something to do with that.

>>17302426
We fucked. And yeah, she did, But i'm wondering how I should follow up now?

I don't know how to face her again I guess...
>>
>>17302444
>We fucked. And yeah, she did, But i'm wondering how I should follow up now?
If it was a one night stand, there's not a lot you can do that doesn't come off as beta and/or creepy.

>I don't know how to face her again I guess...
Whatever you do, don't be embarrassed (and by that I mean don't show that you are embarrassed). Just act normal.
>>
>>17302447
I was hoping it would be more than that, which is why I wish I had just deny'd fucking and just saved it for another time.

I am embarrassed, but you're saying that I should just try to act as if things are normal? So no "hey sorry about the other night" text?
>>
>>17302447
But maybe wait a few days, and then talk to her about hanging out again?
>>
>>17302444
>I don't know how to face her again I guess...

it wouldn't be intresting if you did know how to face her again, right?

relax, just ask her to have a drink some day/walk in the park/whatever.

too much alcohol can cause temporary problems down there, so no need to worry.
>>
>>17302466
>>17302447
>>17302426

Thanks for the advice btw y'all, I really do appreciate it.
>>
>>17302466
True, and I realize that, I guess it's kind of like >>17302447 said, I'm embarrassed about it. I'll take that approach though and just chalk it up to a drunk night, and try to ask her out one on one again
>>
>>17302466
Although I might try to avoid grabbing a drink this time lol
>>
>>17302463
>I am embarrassed, but you're saying that I should just try to act as if things are normal? So no "hey sorry about the other night" text?
No sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about. You can of course mention that you were a bit too drunk, but don't say that you're sorry.

>>17302465
That is what you should do, but be casual about it. Like "hey, i had a nice time [that time], wanna grab a coffee sometime" or something simular.

>>17302466
This
>>
>>17302338
The first time i have sex with any girl i always fuck up badly, we dont cum sometimes i stop out of boredom or is her who stops.
But the next time we fuck it goes smoother and smoother.
Woman care about sex as we do but if she likes you she is gonna have patience.
>>
>>17302504
Definitely understand that, is what happened to me and my ex the first time we had sex. Second time was epic.

>>17302481
And yeah, I woke up this morning to an apology message from her. Basically said that she had gotten self conscious, I said it's okay and that I still had a fun time hanging out.

I think the next time tequila and vodka are going to be cut out of the mix, and things will go a little better. Seems like she's still interested in hanging out again, so am happy with that. Thanks guys
>>
>>17302392
act like it's her fault, which is true, and keep blaming her for being a hysterical bitch and ruining all the mood. explain that it was hard to maintain sexual attraction to someone who screams stop out of nowhere for no reason and she should stop being immature
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.