[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl kissed me on a night out, I have a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1440x1080
Went out last night with a couple of mates, and one of them met some of his friends whilst there. One of these girls starts flirting with me throughout the night, but I don't kiss her or do anything with her because i've already got a girlfriend.

Problem is, towards the end she goes and kisses me on the lips (no tongue). By this point I was absolutely smashed so my reaction time was terrible, my friend saw and then took me away where I promptly threw up and got taken home.

The question is, do I tell my girlfriend or not? We've been together for a year and almost a half, but I don't want to cause any pointless pain since I didn't do anything myself.
>>
Tell her want happened. I think she will understand. Otherwise a friend call tell her that and it will be worse for you (seriously) better be honest.
>>
>>17302291
The girl wanted you because you were taken. Pouching is a girls favorite hobby, but enough ranting, don't bring it up unless you know you'll meet her again with the gf. Like you said you drunk and weren't in complete control anyways.
>>
I'd tell her. Better for her to hear it from YOU now rather than someone else through the grapevine a month from now.
>>
Take some responsibly. You're at fault for being so drunk you couldn't prevent this and flirting with her to the point that she thought this was ok.

There's a big difference between
"Haha. Nooooo. I have a gf I can't even though I want to ;) "
And
"No thank you, I have a gf. Please back off"

Go tell your gf and apologize to her for cheating.
>>
>>17302580
This is such absolute bullshit, drinking doesn't make you do things you don't want to, or you might as well count all the drunk sex as coercion rape.
>>
>>17303051
>drinking doesn't make you do things you don't want to

It makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. Eases the nerves and allows you to express yourself more. Also it dulls your intuition and makes you act more instinctual. I may think: "I want to fuck this chick but I have a GF :( "

But when intoxicated: "Pretty girl, Me horny, Me go fuck fuck"
>>
>>17303069
A good person who thinks cheating is wrong would still not cheat even drunk because they aren't controlled by "inhibitions" but actual morals.

If being drunk is not an excuse to drive, rape, murder etc, then it's not an excuse to cheat. I hope she dumps your ass
>>
>>17303069
You shouldn't be thinking "I want to Fuck this girl but I can't because I'm taken"

Inhibitions should not be the only thing stopping you from doing bad things. If you are such a bad person that you secretly want to do bad things and just don't because of your inhibitions while sober then it's your responsibility to not get intoxicated to the point where you lose those inhibitions.

If I knew I would be tempted to cheat on my bf while drunk then I wouldn't get so drunk that I'd lose control. Nobody forced to drink or flirt
>>
>>17302291
Tell her immediately. She'll find out sooner or later, best to make sure she doesn't think you're hiding anything. Just be straight with her and say you were too drunk to stop it and you left immediately.
>>
>>17302291
A chick kissed you but you were "too drunk" to pull away.

I believe you, but it does sound a tad convenient.

Just be careful how you phrase it to your boo.
>>
>>17302291
This happened to my bf with his friends. A little different but an old, maybe 50 year old, bar tender who had the hots for him kissed him on a night out with friends. Boyfriend was piss drunk.

While I wasn't happy to hear about it, I was pretty crushed for a moment. Then indifferent and honestly, I felt pretty disgusted and bad for my boyfriend. It's rare for my boyfriend to be that drunk. And from what bf and friends told me, she was the one being a creeper and my bf didn't pay much mind to her. From several stories I heard she threw herself at him while he was already falling asleep and he stopped her right after she touched his lips. She was also "known" to do this at that bar.

This happened about 3 years ago and I don't hold onto it. Also, boyfriend doesn't really drink or get drunk to that point. So, I'm not too concerned. He also stopped going to that bar.

I feel like I didn't have to know about it at times. However, I am happy that I heard it from my boyfriend first. Just because, if the story was passed on to me, my mind would probably fill with anxiety and paranoia.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x595
>>17303369
It was a very quick peck. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive. She was a pretty girl, so i'll admit my baser instincts were like, "holy shit this girl wants you". But I knew otherwise to not do anything.

I'll admit I probably liked the attention, I don't really get that sort of strong attention from women, so it was kinda new to me. But I didn't kiss back or anything. I probably should have told her I was taken though.

>>17303069
This guy gets it.

Anyways, I told my girlfriend what happened and she was completely fine with it and was understandable, i'm glad I told her to be honest. Would hate to fuck up our relationship.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.