[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why am i weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shrug.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
20 KB, 560x407
My cat caught a mouse and left it downstairs and when i went to get it it was still alive and i felt really bad so i set up a little box for him and released him the next day when he could actually walk and move

Wtf i do shit like this and lots of other people think i'm weird for like trying to not hit squirrels and shit, i grew up in the middle of a forest so i always liked animals i guess but i feel like people think i'm strange when i get upset about hearing people talk about killing racoons and stuff

Is this bad?
>>
>>17302139
of course not. Blaming yourself for being goodhearted is absolute nonsense.
>>
>>17302139
my friend there needs to be more people like you. this is good, good to the point it s past normal human behavior. it is never a bad thing to value a life. and if someone tells you other wise, tell them "you convinced you not to value life... YOURS"
i had an ex one who would go so far as to save bugs. its people like yous that make the world a better place to live
>>
You're a good person. Too many people treat life as if it is nothing sacred until death creeps close to them.

People like you see value in all life, no matter the length of its span and don't buy into the callousness that people automatically buy into. I personally save spiders and set them back outside myself.

It's good on you man, don't let anyone else tell you different.
>>
I always hated farmers because of how they're totally okay with genociding any wildlife on their farm in the blink of an eye.

Dumbasses.
>>
>>17302223
My gf is terrified of spiders, so the first few times I played catch and release with them she was pretty freaked. She got used to it, and now I am the official household spider rescuer.

I even save slugs that are crossing the path after rain etc.

I do kill mosquitoes and fleas though, but only because they cause misery. I don't ever feel good about it though.
>>
>>17302355
General pests I don't mess with unless they bother me. Mosquitos fall into that category, though I prefer if they just leave me alone altogether, and only swat them because disease and itching.

I catch and release stinkbugs even and to tell you the truth it works like a charm because they won't spray. One sat on my hand and just chilled for about a good 30 minutes before I took him outside.
>>
Shit it just seems like everyone around me doesn't share my point of view ya know but i just think it's cruel to hurt animals for no reason, like i still eat meat and realize that the world is kinda cruel in that regard but that's life i guess. Maybe i just know shitty people
>>
fuck off OP

you aren't weird, possibly you are nice and should hang with people who like this stuff, or possibly you are a narcissist who takes the time to note down and larps occasional 'unusual' niceness to reinforce a favourable self definition and a victimize attitude to the world ('why do things go wrong, I guess i'm too nice!)

there you go, there's the answer you wanted. jesus christ.
>>
Who cares what people think, at the end of the day you have to go to bed and sleep and if people think you're weird for going out of your way to let things live they are stupid.
If there is overpopulation of animals hunters will take care of it not your job
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.