[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>did you go to work today >you said you were working full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2.png (417 KB, 486x362) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
417 KB, 486x362
>did you go to work today
>you said you were working full time
>you need to be an adult
>i work harder than you
>you need to stop being lazy
>all you do is play games and go on 4chan
>you're not even trying

>tfw i am trying
>tfw i am trying so fucking hard
>tfw i'm trying to get more hours at work
>tfw she treats me like a child
>tfw idk how to leave her because I have no where else to live
>tfw the only way out is to kill myself from what it seems
>tfw 4chan has gotten me through the hardest times of my life

I don't know what to do anymore Adv
I just don't know.
She says she loves me but she's constantly tearing me down and making me feel worthless and feel like a huge loser when all I try to do is lift her up.

I'm starting to hate her. But I have no where else to go/live.

I need some advice.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
Who is her?
>>
Post an ad looking to share a house or apartment. Get a new place, leave this current relationship. Profit.
>>
>>17302093
his mom I'm guessing

And anon what you could do is just alpha up and tell your mom to heck off a little or some shit, either that or just deal with it, idk what to tell you man, good luck
>>
>>17302081
anon if you're contributing to the house, you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you are clean, help pay bills and do yardwork or the equivalent, she cant say shit.
>>
>>17302093
OP Here
It's my Girlfriend that i started dating like six months ago.

I don't know what to do anymore.

>>17302103
I don't make enough money for that and my mother is pushing me to stay in it.

>>17302106
Not my mother, my girlfriend.

>>17302117
I do a lot and they still treat me like a child...
>>
>>17302081
dude, leave a toxic relationship. Im telling you now its so much better for you. Be with a women who lifts you up not drags you down.
>>
>>17302127
Where would I even live after that...
>>
>>17302123
Stop whining and get offline. Make reality better. But really stop whining. Find self confidence. Start drinking to cope. Just change something every day. Take risks. Stand up to the bitch. Spend all money on a hooker.
>>
Do you live at home with your mom? Or do you live with your gf? If you live at home just kick the gf to the curb. If you're with gf move home with mom and pay her some rent. My two cents.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.