[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tfw forward.jpg (48 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
tfw forward.jpg
48 KB, 500x596
hey /adv/...didn't know where else to go but, recently I told a long time friend of mine that I love her and things went good, problem is she's not from the US...she's french and I'm all the way across the ocean, she said she wanted to come see me after I move in about 6 months in December but...I don't know if I can really keep her interested in me that long or if she'll just go find another guy or what, this has been pounding my head and making me go crazy and I have to hold it in at all times. me & her talk pretty frequently over Skype and things but I just don't know...I want this to work more than anything but it just seems so hard for me to do.
>>
Keeping a girls attention overseas no less for 6 months is hard to do.

Be prepared for the worst but keep doing what you're doing. Continue the skype sessions and so on and you may get somewhere.
>>
>>17302079

I'm already prepared for whatever may happen but damnit it'd make me so fucking happy, I can't afford to see her until I move it just wouldn't work out for me, she told me to take my time but... I don't know if she was just saying that to reassure me or not all of this is just driving me insane
>>
U better learn to keep her interested for longer unless you want the relationship to last less than 6mo.
>>
>>17302134

I know that much but I'm just trying to take it in steps, I just want her to get out here to me first so I can stick my fucking cock in here like I've waited so long to do, I'm practically panicking every time I have a conversation with her thinking my life is on the line if I don't have something interesting to say
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.