[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...how to go from a double date to a polygamous relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1466260542817.jpg (74 KB, 597x700) Image search: [Google]
1466260542817.jpg
74 KB, 597x700
So...how to go from a double date to a polygamous relationship. The other couple are two bisexual girls.
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
>>
>>17302026
What does that mean? I am already open to anal play.
>>
>>17302025
You'd already be there if you were alpha enough. Stick to your one woman like the gay you are.
>>
>>17302047
Uh no
I just do not like to shit on my word.
Also one one of the girls is already giving hints of being ok with something like this.
>>
>>17302053
Then talk with your main bitch about it and if she's okay with it have her ask about some fucking. It's seriously not that hard.
>>
>>17302060
I was thinking anout doing that after the double date. I want something dofferent to just fuckbuddies. I want a polygamous relationship with each part hacing a "main bitch" as you put it.
>>
>>17302025
rofl .. do you seriously want to be in a poly relationship with 3 females, bro?

you haven't thought that through, at all. you're thinking of the gold, not how much digging you're in for.
>>
>>17302065
Forgive my profanities, I happen to be very drunk after a polygamous breakup and felt like sounding trollish.

That said, key is getting the women to communicate. That was what I was getting at. You know how creeps will go on at length about how chicks dig dudes who are already seeing someone? That's because your main girl is a sort of ad: A sort of walking "THIS GUY? WORTH IT!" sign with titties pretty much.

So if your girl is fine with it, and the other girls are open to it, what you'll have to do is have her bring up the idea. Set up a date, go over it with her, agree on a sign for when you take a tactical toilet break for ten minutes while they do girl-talk and then come back all casual-like and try to get the ball rolling that way. It's pretty much like a regular relationship starting, except with even less to worry about because you always have the main lay to go back to if it tanks.
>>
>>17302025
also, if your chick agrees to it .. you have no real idea of the other parties intention and could soon find yourself single while there is a new poly couple featuring 3 females running about.
>>
>>17302087
Worth it with these ladies
>>17302089
Interesting. Could use your wisdom. How would you break it down to the main gf to help with thos? Also do I do it this double date (two weeks from now since I am going on a trip with my gf) or waot for a second double date? What would you say is the most important factor to consider here?
>>
>>17302152
>Worth it with these ladies

are you like 15 years old? have you never gotten into a relationship where your attitude turned from "oh my god i would chop off my left hand if it would make this girl have sex with me for the rest of my life" into "if i have to hear her bitch about the laundry one more fucking time i am going to throw myself out of the window"?

imagine that times fucking THREE--and all this is without taking into account all the red flags that you've probably cruised right by (such as being bisexual and polyamorous)
>>
>>17302164
Yes, when my gf explains something with too much unnecessary filler, I point that out and then she tries to be more direct for the rest of the conversation. Communication works. I only do this if the coversation needs to be straightforward for the sale of clarity amd not if we are just goofing around.
>>
>>17302152
Is the double date after the trip the first double date or did you already do one? It's not quite clear from just this and the OP. From the way it read I was assuming you already had agreement with your main gf on this.

Give me the following data:

- Do all involved individuals know each other?
- If yes, for how long?
- If no, do any of them already know each other?
- Will your gf and you spend the trip alone with each other?
- Is that trip going to be to a remote or isolated location?
- Is your gf, in fact, aware and on board with the plan?
- If yes, was this your idea or hers?
- If no, is she the type to take things to heart a lot or seek out reasons to be offended?

(continuing with factors in next post, respond away though)
>>
>>17302183
yeah, i wasn't talking about how women overexplain stories. you are not nearly prepared for the shit that is about to rain down on your head. i hope you do it. i hope you learn
>>
>>17302192
No, we (all parties involved) just agreed on having a double date.

- Yes.
- I know my gf around 4 years (3.5 year long relationship). My gf and I knows this other girl since she (the other girl) was 14 (she is 18 now). Both of us met her gf just recently, a couple of days ago, but we had interacted in the past in some conventions.
- -----
- In the room, yes. We are travelling with two friends.
-No
-Not yet. My plan was setting a second double date amd telling her after the first and already planned double date concluded.
- ----
-Not at all.
>>
>>17302209
>>17302192
Forgot to add that the other girl's relationship is 2 months old. Also my gf is 24 years old and I am 22 years old.
>>
>>17302209
Okay, one really important thing: A core piece of dating advice is to chat up the uglier of two friends so that the hotter one feels like she needs to prove to herself how desirable she can be. This is a bit like that. If they know each other, then your girl might get the impression you are trying to monkey-branch, so it is vital that she does stay the main fuck. To prevent this,

WISDOM 1: Do not wait until after the first date. Take a moment on your trip to talk this idea through with her. Thoroughly. Be diplomatic. A simple double-date with friends is fun. A simple double-date with friends that ends up with you talking poly business is a "Wait, am I not enough?" moment. You'll want her 100% on board when you go in. Especially when she's a good non-crazy chick like you say. She deserves this much.

This will also be important if you do get a relationship: Original gf is always main gf. The other two get 25% of you, she gets 50. She's the one you initiate with and pleasure first. She's the one you fuck one-on-one the most. She's the one you kiss first in the morning, fondle up in front of the other two throughout the day and hold on to the longest when hugging. Little things.

The reason for this is balance. The other two have their thing going now. They'll always have their thing with one another. Make sure you're their only man, bi bitches out of lesbo couplings cheat like crazy when they get the chance. Sure, single each out for a quicky whenever the other is not around and such. Make it count for them. But do not forget that your gf had you first. And don't let them forget it either. Ladies in a harem need a hierarchy to avoid bitchery.

(cont)
>>
>>17302241
This leads up to WISDOM 2: She's older than you and older than them. That means the other two will basically assume that she's in charge. Like, generally. So if there's the slightest doubt in your mind about who wears the pants, it will not be you. This may sound completely psychotic, but one girl is always easier than two, and two are easier than three, and so on. These things amplify.

This leads to WISDOM 3: Communication. You're the dude, your job will be to sort relationship shit out when they're at odds with each other. I fucked this bit up in the end, hence why I'm single again now. Be sure they all feel valued and imprint on you, but leave them time to get close with each other. More time at first, less time as things develop.

Going to get me some coffee, please wait a bit, then (cont)
>>
>>17302253
>I fucked this bit up in the end, hence why I'm single again now.
No. You're only single because open/poly relationships don't work. It's the biggest bullshit in the world and there is something fucking wrong with you if you can think of another person if you are "in love " with one person.
>>
>>17302253
Back.

WISDOM 4: Your girl is not all girls. The other two might very well block the attempt, especially when their own thing is just two months old. Make sure the plan for date one includes sounding out how on board they truly are. Do not spring the plan on the other two before the second or even third date. Be sure to have a talk between date one and date two with your main lady about her impression on things. Also check how bitches 2 and 3 interact in their relationship. Them nagging on each other becomes them nagging on HER, becomes HER nagging on YOU, becomes YOU feeling like you're sticking your dick in a minefield at some point down the line. Not everyone is as level-headed in relationships as you describe your head chick.

INTERMISSION: I'm really drunk and getting horny thinking about bygone threesomes. You would not so happen to have pics on hand?

Also WISDOM 5: Be sure to consider that 18 is still very young. No matter how close you are or get, she'll be experimentally inclined. So will her current chain, most likely. Key to satisfaction is variety. So make sure you pull out all the stops to keep all three engaged individually (cater to kinks, that kind of thing). Avoid discomfort zones. Girl 2 doesn't like anal, girl 1 loves it? Try to put G1 on duty getting G2 set up with some anal teasing. Girls that fuck girls can be eased into things they'll let you do best when another girl does the easing.

With me so far? Any specific questions?
>>
>>17302273
Nigga it's called putting your money where your mouth is. Time, patience, communication, clear rules. Everything can work when you're the right man for the job. Sorry to hear about your troubles though; maybe you need to make a few changes in your own life so as to be less immediately reproachful of these things?
>>
>>17302273
Biology disagrees. Our genes from more mothers than fathers. Hypergamy is the way of our species when not modified by culture.

>>17302285
With you so far. This wisdom is pretty fucking on point as far as I can tell. I have picked these girls because they are also pretty level-headed. About the kinks, I have already discussed them with this girl in a couple of our conversations.

I would like more details regarding how to tell my gf all this in a convincing and not that shocking way. We are going to the anime expo and was thinking on telling her after this comvention while we are still in L.A.

Also could drugs help? Got some molly, lsd and weed. I gave both my gf and this girl their first happy brownie. Maybe they could be up for something else. MDMA can enhance empathy. Although maybe they are not up for it. Maybe drugs cannot help. But this (drugs) is not that important to be honest.

Oh and we have already planned a bunch of stuff to do together. Working out together this summer, keep playing vidya (the other girl's gf has not joimed our Overwatch binges yet), cosplay group, etc.
>>
>>17302326
Frankly not with it on the Anime too much, but there's bound to be one that deals with this kind of subject matter. Maybe the con will provide you an inroad. If not, maybe just talk it over with her all casual-like on a lazy evening. After sex can be the perfect time. Or the worst. Play it by ear, my friend.

I'd also have to decidedly put my foot down about the drugs. If talk turns to intoxicants and they're interested, sure, hand out a round. But MDMA or LSD in particular can fuck people in uncertain situations up and most of the time you won't really be in a situation to make much sense of things. You'll want a clear head when your dick takes over thinking, and none of you are totally yourselves on funny stuff. Trust me on this one, some of the messiest divorces this anon did see started as casual affairs on acid. You also don't know who handles which drugs how long-term.

When the relationship is off the ground, a round of trips for everybody every once in a blue moon does no harm. Weed is nice for sexy times, as is MDMA (keep in mind though: erogenous zones can become hypersensitive while high. Last thing you want is to slip it in only for her to start laughing her ass off because it tickles her mound or something), but starting it on drugs means drugs can end it.
>>
>>17302348
Also: MDMA in general is a bad idea when you plan to ride it bareback. Literally every time a chick gets pumped on Emma, she will get knocked up. I narrowly dodged becoming some hunchback's godfather once too often for me to leave that bit unmentioned.
>>
>>17302352
Also also: Good on you about the summer plans. Working out is perfect foreplay. When they're sweaty and worked up already there's exactly one place things will go when touched by love.

Really though, about those pics - no luck for me, I presume?
>>
>>17302356
No pics for now. She lurks 4chan too. Not this board but cant risk it. Maybe in the future. Will report results. Probably in a month or two.

If you have some reading material about this, I would love ro check it.

Again, thanks for the excellent advice.
>>
File: Advcap.png (147 KB, 1591x1194) Image search: [Google]
Advcap.png
147 KB, 1591x1194
>>17302363
No reading, sadly, just experience. Capped the meat of it for you though, in case you want to save it away for later reference (or putting it in the OP of that thread in two months, if you don't just put it on /s/ to begin with).

All told though, no problem. Be sure to make them happy - and good luck!
>>
>>17302025
Didn't we already have this thread?
>>
>>17302363
Oh, one thing while my mind is in the zone. This skirts the borders of a blue board, but there's one trick that can keep things stable for a good long time if stage one succeeds (>>17302376 here in case you're wondering) : When in bed with Gs 1 through 3, be sure the current lesbo couple lies to both sides of your number one. They get a hand each while she gets the D - that way she'll lastingly feel like the literal centerpiece. She'll have a girl for each knocker, two hands on each side enhancing the ride and her man right on top of her and only her; make sure the younger two eat her out a lot starting out, to reinforce the bond; and whatever you do, do not, I repeat DO NOT be afraid to give orders. They'll want you to do the thinking for you when the action starts and will reward you by getting creative on you.

That should be all though. Once again, all the best to you.
>>
>>17302435
*thinking for them when the action starts
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.