[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I be pregnant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464510941372.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464510941372.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
I've taken my birth control perfectly for over a year, but last month I had a problem with my prescription and had to start my new pack four days late. My husband and I had sex a few days into the new pack and he came inside of me. I usually start my period 2-3 days into the last (period) week of the pack, but I'm now on day 5 of that week and I still haven't officially started it (some spotting, but not as much as I usually do when I'm about to start). I took a pregnancy test on Saturday, but it was negative.

Is there any possible way I could be pregnant?
>>
>>17301979
No.

Take another test in a few days to soothe your anxiety.
>>
>>17301979
>Is there any possible way I could be pregnant?
Of course you fucking can. No form of BC is 100% effective, and the fact that you fucked up taking it just makes it even less effective. You shouldn't be having children if you actually think that there is absolutely no chance that you can get pregnant while on BC
>>
>>17301988
I didn't mean to fuck up taking it, my number of refills ran out (I didn't know until I tried to call it in), and I couldn't get in contact with the doctor who prescribed it to me because the phone number and doctor on file was wrong. During that whole four day gap I was trying to find another doctor to prescribe it for me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.