[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it /adv/, what do I do since I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture+_2016-06-27-13-45-42.png (191 KB, 1439x1852) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-27-13-45-42.png
191 KB, 1439x1852
God damn it /adv/, what do I do since I fucked up
>>
That seems like a pretty light thing, desu, I wouldnt pay too much attentino to it.
>>
send her a picture of ur dik
>>
>>17301781
You sure? She hasn't replied at all, but then again you might be right since I overreact a lot, I'll probably text her tomorrow
>>
>>17301805
Ah, it's a girl, that's why you're worrying TOO much.

Just chill, it'll be alright, try to be less beta.
>>
>>17301777
That last text was so cringeworthy. She wasn't actually insulted, she was just teasing you. Now you've gone and made a self-deprecating comment, which just makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>17301777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk

That whole exchange

Jesus kek
>>
She still used lol, so it's not too bad.
You'd be fucked if she just said
>That was kind of insulting
>>
>>17301945
This. Stop apologizing profoundly.
>>
If she hasn't replied after like 24 hours (assuming that's unusual for her) then send her a text saying something like, "Hope I didn't actually offend you yesterday, I just meant that you'd probably use the money for more useful things. Anyways, [write something else here, continue your conversation, do you want to see a movie, etc]"

I wouldn't sweat it, she didn't sound that annoyed.
>>
>>17301948
(you should look up what profoundly means)
>>
>>17301927
>>17301945
>>17301948
Damn thanks anons, I'm not really used to this shit so thats why I was overreacting like that

>>17301952
Alright then, I'll make sure to do something like that tomorrow

>>17301931
God damn I really took it the wrong way, it's my fault that I'm not used to this type of shit
>>
>apologizing beyond an emoji or 'lol'

you exposed your beta
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.