[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rip away at me, 4Chan. I'm getting evicted with my child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: HwfycOR.jpg (218 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
HwfycOR.jpg
218 KB, 1440x900
Rip away at me, 4Chan.

I'm getting evicted with my child on the 1st and I have nothing and no one to rely on. I'm at my wits end and I'm losing it over here. I don't know what to expect or where to go, it's not about me anymore and I have nothing to go by anymore. Can't an hero because I don't want the kid's life to be hell but it seems like that will be the case regardless. Break me
>>
>>17301768
How old is the child ?
>>
Can't stay with family until you get back on your feet?
>>
>>17301778
>>
>>17301768
Are you a man or a woman?

That aside, is there no church in your town? Where I'm from churches often can (and pretty much always will try to) find you a place when you have nothing left.
>>
>Having children and renting
>>
>Become a marriage counselor
>Charge people $50/session
>Require 10+ sessions after the first "trial"
>profit

Alt.
>Rob small store for $5
>Get arrested
>Tell kid you are doing this to hide them from the terminator
>You get free health care and livable conditions
> Child gets foster home and believes he/she is a fucked up John Connor
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.