[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I went on a hike with 3 friends and we took 1 car to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1459030366363.png (235 KB, 667x666) Image search: [Google]
1459030366363.png
235 KB, 667x666
Today I went on a hike with 3 friends and we took 1 car to the end of the hike, and 1 to the start. My car was at the end of the hike, and when it was done, they all sat in the back with me at the front and it made me feel terrible about myself. Am I overreacting? It was a great hike and we all had fun, but to me, this was subtle and it said a lot.
>>
>>17301552
Made you feel terrible how?

You might be overreacting, but what were they saying?

Because it's more likely that they were being shitty friends.
>>
>>17301559

It was a pretty quiet ride, but they just all got in the back and left the front seat next to me open.

It was only like a 10 minute ride. They also said they would meet up with me when we dropped off one of them, but they never did... they never even got back to me after they said they would.
>>
>>17301577
Take your good experience aside from what their reaction was.

Let yourself have fun without worrying if those around you had fun.

Most likely, they were all concerned with what the others thought about them.

It's not "The Group Vs. Anon" It's "Anon Vs, Every Person in The Group Individually". And you always win if you have fun and they also have fun. Or if they don't. Doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.