[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grow a beard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: beard.jpg (197 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
197 KB, 894x894
If I can't naturally grow a beard, will taking strides to increase my testosterone do anything? Or am I stuck with what I got? Or in this case what I don't got.

Disclaimer: I don't want a beard this big, I just googled "beard" and decided that image best represented my post
>>
>>17301450
How old are you op
>>
>>17301452

I can grow a tiny bit of facial hair on my upper lip and chin, but that's it. Not hair grows on my cheeks, neck, etc.
>>
>tfw no strong cheek growth
>>
>>17301460
If you have patchy pube beard, don't grow a beard. Itll look nasty as shit.
>>
>>17301481
Well that's my question. That's currently all I can do. I'm wondering if trying to increase testosterone at this point my life is going to make any difference or if it's a lost cause.

I don't know if it's a lack of testosterone causing my sparce facial hair or if it's just my genetics and it can't be helped.
>>
>>17301489
You should not fuck with Hormones. The special type of testosterone that grows beards is not your average testosterone, I forget its name but I do not think you can increase it naturally.
You could probably get it prescribed but I would not do it, this testosterone is mostly responsible for male pattern baldness.

If you really are desperate than you should get a beard transplant.
But the thing is dude, beards are in at the minute but they will go out again.
All fashion crazes die.
If I were you, I would just get a beard trimmer and put it on it lowest blade and keep a stubble appearance.
Thats what do because I can't grow a proper beard but stubble is always sexy.
>>
>>17301503
Honestly, I just want a tad bit of stubble for that 5 o'clock shadow effect. The thing is, I can't even grow that. I ONLY grow hair on my upper lip and chin. And the hair that grows in their is very, very light.

I just wanted to take strides (natural of course). I'm not getting a beard transplant (didn't know that was even a thing) or taking hormones.

I just have a youthful face and want some decent facial hair to mask that slightly.

Thanks for you input though.
>>
>>17301516
Then you're fucked, I know this feeling because I too got screwed over by genes.
Whats worse is I have no jaw and a natural fat face, I could be anorexic and still have a chubby face.
I have a face that really needs a bear but can't.

Lift some weights, lose some weight and pray for a jawline.
>>
>>17301557
I'm skinny and have pretty defined jawline, so that's not the issue. Just hit with the babyface baseball bat a little bit too hard on top of having a large and unsightly nose.

Obviously, things could be worse and I'm not that superficial or upset about it. I just want a slight beard is all to draw attention away from my youthfulness and nose, but it's not the end of the world.

Getting /fit/ in general add a couple of points to your attractive rating for everyone.
>>
>>17301450
Probably, but who gives a shit about beards? They are literally just strings of dead cells hanging off your face. And Mostly weak beta males grow them now days, because they think all it takes to seem man is have suspiciously well groomed beards and wear flannel shirts thatll never see a work site.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.