[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toxic relationships, when do you call it quits? >3 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 10-types-toxic-relationships.jpg (61 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
10-types-toxic-relationships.jpg
61 KB, 500x294
Toxic relationships, when do you call it quits?

>3 years, we're both 30
>she tends to overreact and escalate fights by cursing and using words that pisses me off
>minor issues get her riled up, I told her to stop her yelling/cursing so we don't end up fighting all out
>she proceeds to dump a bottle of water and some old coffee all over my pants while I"m driving her back home from work
>storms out of my house with her stuff

Lately, she has been bringing up marriage and I told her that I don't see myself marrying someone who resorts to throwing shit at their partner

>things she threw at me during our relationship
>glass jar, right at my ankle, few glass shards got stuck.
>yogurt that ended up staining my walls/carpet

I'm just so mentally drained by her. All I wanted her to do was stop her yelling b/c the end result is always sad and hopeless.
>>
>>17301378
Use some common sense there, bro.
>>
This is normal and healthy. The only thing that is missing is you getting drunk and beating the shit out of her and saying look what you made me do.
>>
>>17301395
Top kek
>>
>>17301378
How the hell are you not calling it quits now? You even admit you don't wanna marry her. ABORT ABORT ABORT
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.