[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get abs ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
What are good exercises to do at home that will get rid of belly fat

My current weight is 165
>>
Empathic bump
>>
>>17301093
>>>/fit/ and read the sticky
I know it's a bulky read (pun intended), but just do it.
Then live the sticky.
>>
>>17301093
Read /fit/'s sticky.
>>
running and eat less. you will only begin to get abs by having <10% bodyfat, that means losing weight.
>>
Literally anything.

Just fucking move more and eat less

All these fats fucks asking to lose weight are like "I want to sit on my couch at eat a kilo of food a day. How can I lose weight?"

You literally can't.
Go jogging 5k a day plus lifting weights and half your food intake.

Then you'll lose weight.

Any change requires sacrifice.
>>
Abs are made in the kitchen.
>>
none, you can't lose belly fat unless you lose weight in general. belly fat is basically the last place you lose fat too, so you have to get to around 12-15% body fat. most people are around 18-25%, higher and you're obese.

the other issue is that it's unlikely that if you go skelly mode you'll have visible abs because i doubt you're abdominal muscles are big enough.

tl;dr: join a gym, lift, eat 500~ calories below your TDEE for a few months to a gym.
>>
Hi
Don't listen loser people
You are going to do this
Drink/eat vegetables and fruit
You do not eat any fat or sugar
You can eat rice fish etc
And start walking then you will run
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwfwYTQpPc
>>
>>17301093
go read the sticky one /fit/ if you're serious about it (which i'm guessing you're not) but heres a tl;dr

>you can't spot train any muscle group, losing fat doesn't work that way
>abs are a result of a clean diet, not doing 1,000,000 crunches a day
>if you plan to go to the gym less than 3 times a week don't bother because you'll never hit your goal
>>
>>17301093
Go to /fit/

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>17301093
>exercises to do at home that will get rid of belly fat
First of all: Fork put-downs.
Anaerobic exercise does not significantly burn fat.
You need to lose the fat by not eating so damn much.

Second, go see /fit/ and look up ab exercises. My favorites are bicycles and lying leg raises. Hanging leg raises are great if you can go buy an over-the-door pull-up bar.

>>17301136
>Abs are made in the kitchen.
No, they're revealed in the kitchen by burning off the fat that hides them.
They're built in the gym, like any other muscle. Work them hard, and they'll get bigger.
Go look at pics of anorexics and tell me how impressive their abs are.
You need both good diet and good exercise for good results.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.