[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I need some advise really bad. So my girlfriend has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465007973363.jpg (181 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465007973363.jpg
181 KB, 720x720
Hey guys. I need some advise really bad.

So my girlfriend has this ex that is her neighbor. They broke up on bad terms and what not. She said that she had very slight feelings for him still. She wanted to break up about 2 months age because she felt bad for having slight feelings for him and dating me. Anyways I was cool about it and told her not to worry and what not.

A few weeks ago I was at her parents house with her, we were looking at videos on youribe or something and she got a text from him. And immedialtly swipped it away. I paid no attention to it at first then she got more messages and did the same thing. I still paid no attention to it. Then 2 days after that we're at the mall and we're just chilling and she started to show me texts from her mom about idk what. Then she gets a text from him again, she did the same thing. I paid no interest. And got up to walk around and more a little. Then I notice her quickly reply to him and I walk up to her and she changes chats. I decide not to mention anything yet. The next day I tell her I want to know who she was talking to and why she was doing it so discreetly. She tells me it's her ex and he would just ask how she was doing and what not. And she didn't want to upset me and let me know earlier. And I told her to stop talking to him and to block him. She said she will and she know it upset me and ect.

Fats forward to now. I haven't seen her in a week. She lives about 20 minutes and I've been busy with work/gym and haven't had time to see her. This weekend was her relatives parry at her house. And they had this machine that blew out the cords and wiring in her house so she is without power atm.
We usually text almost all day. And that day she told me that happened and that's why she couldn't talk to me. But that she charged her phone at one of her neighbors house to talk to me atm.

Now I have no idea what to do /adv/
>>
Cont..

And I was like okay cool. Then she told me today that she got power from her neighbor giving her an extension cord. And I didn't know whom. So I asked. And she told me it was her ex. So I didn't say anything about it yet because I was pissed. Later in the day I gave her call and she was on the bus. While we were talking she just started talking her couson out of no where. While I was talking to her about us moving in together and the prices in where we're moving. And then she's like sorry I got distracted and I was like alright it's cool whatever. Then she go home and said she had to go and hung up on me.
Then she asked why I got upset and what not. I explain that it was basically rude for her to cut me off to talk to her "couson" or whomever it was she was talking to. The she gets mad and says you don't want me talking to my couson anymore or what. And I'm like no but if we're on the phone at least wait till I'm done talking to start another conversation. Then she gets mad. So I basically I go off on her because she asked her ex for power and what not because of what she promised to do a few weeks agow hich was block him and not talk to hin again. She gets mad teling me she doesnt owe me any explantions. And I told her i was going to her house today to talk to her about this and she basically threatened to break up with me if I go to her house because she's very upset at me for going off on her.
>>
She is cheating dont you see the signs.
Activly ignoring you.
Getting mad at small thing that upset you.
Just pull the plug now before it goes worse
>>
>inb4 shitload of posts coming up telling you to let her go because you are / are going to be a cuck

Trust is a fickle thing and in the end this amounts to just that: whether you trust her or not.

If she HAS feeling for him, she basically told you what's going in her mind. This doesn't necessarily imply that they have fucked or will fuck behind your back, but I wouldn't have it.

Not like this, not with her still harboring feelings for the guy.
>>
Sounds sketchy to me. She doesn't seem to be interested in you anymore. Keep that in mind if you break up and she decides she wants to use you again.

>Charged her phone at her neighbors house
Uh huh

You also write like a 9th grader, but I get the feeling English isn't your first language.
>>
>>17301031
>She charged her phone at one of her neighbours house.

Oh for fucks sake, man. Don't make me say it.

Just... go. Please. This is painful to read.
>>
OP HERE
But on her snapchat she as uploading stories of the party. And I mean it also is that time of month. But still how do I confront her about this guy's. Tell her that I wanna talk about this without her getting all defensive on me and threatening to dump me. I mean I love this girl and she's the world to me but today she pissed me off. And I haven't talked to her in 5 hours.

What happened that day is the thing fried the cables and she still doesn't have power only the extension cord or whatever. And she lives with family. I mean I want to go kick this guy's ass but that's not the best option I think.

I need advise on what actions to take. I don't want to break up with her. She's amazing but just this week apart I think fucked us up. I miss her alot.

Also english is actually my 3rd language haha so I apologize for my English.
>>
>>17301138
Bro.. stop this stupid shit. Dump her.
you know and I know this bitch lying, get over it .
>>
When I told her that I was upset about her talking to her ex and asking for power she got upset and said. You prefer us to stay without power. All of out food go bad and my family stress. It's none of your business.Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to control me. Because I'm not about to put up with that shit. Don't ask your ex for power because I prefer your family to suffer and stress Like do you even hear yourself when you talk? Do I talk to any other neighbors? No I don't. So she basically said she still talks to the guy. And now I'm wondering what neighbor let her charge her phone.
>>
>>17301138
While I think that most anons on 4chan in general are much too fucking scared of woman "cucking" them to the point they wake up screaming at night to check if their waifu-pillow got kinky with the Boogie Man and therefore end up giving shitty, panicked advice...

...the bottom line of the pieces of advice stands solid. The problem is not whether or not your gf and her ex fuck. She has feelings for him and that's something you can't quite choke.

Even if she remained faithful, I still wouldn't date her while she's admitted being into another guy.

As you presented it thus far, this relationship is platonic. She wanted to break up in the first place, dude.
>>
>>17301154
again, stop this.
She sounds like a cunt. break up with her or admit to love being cucked.
>>
I spent so much money on her. I treated her amazing. How do I not get angry after this guy's? Do I bring that up at all? Tell her like. After how've I've treated you and everything I got you. You just want to break up over an arguement where you're at fault?
>>
>>17301183
my nigga
>Hey
>Look I've been thinking, I don't like you like that
>Tell bro he can have you
>Hang up

don't respond to the bitch no matter what. keep it short and sweet. the more emotional you get the worse it is.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.