[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x600
>be 19
>live in third world shithole
>no marketable skills
>poor

Is there any civilized country that would accept me for unskilled labor? How to proceed?
>>
>>17300958
No.

Please stay away. We don't need another shitskin.

I think you can immigrate to argentian though.
>>
>>17300958
Germany will welcome you with open arms, you don't even have to work, you get free money and you can fuck German girls with grose bruste.
>>
>>17301291
No memes pls. I'm not even Muslim.
Working visas for Germany are easy to get? Is it a good idea to move there?
>>
>>17301343
>no memes
You think I'm kidding? They've taken in a ridiculous amount of illegal immigrants and all of them get free food and shelter and money to spend on whatever they want. And even if they reject you officially (which will take years at this point), there is no system in place to actually kick you out of the country. So you just stay there and keep getting free money.
I am not joking, and to make sure that you can do that you have German people protesting and holding up their "refugees welcome" signs. It's astonishingly stupid, but that's how it works at the moment.
>>
>>17300958
America will let you get whatever you want! You don't even have to go through all the boring legal stuff!
>>
>>17301380
That's neat, but it isn't a proper way to live. I'm not looking for a place to leech on, just searching for better opportunities outside my failed country. If you know of a country with a working legal immigration system, I'd appreciate it a lot.

>>17301436
I don't think I understand this.
>>
>>17301491
Not him but I appreciate your ethics, you could try America but I doubt it would work. You have good english that's a plus, just lie and say you have extensive experience in something like plumbing.
>>
what country do you live in now?

hate to say it but without money or family connections it will be almost impossible to immigrate to a first world country. There are one or two options though, if you're physically fit and motivated enough you can go to Paris and join the french foreign legion. Assuming you make the cut after serving for 5 years you become a french citizen. Also if you live in a country that's a former spanish colony you can go to Spain and join the Spanish Foreign Legion.

Also if you're jewish you can arrange to immigrate to Israel.
>>
>>17300958
>>no marketable skills
>>poor

i'm assuming no degree?

you could probably teach english in the east if you can prove you're good enough at it, otherwise get a degree and try again.
>>
File: immigration-flow-chart.jpg (2 MB, 2448x1584) Image search: [Google]
immigration-flow-chart.jpg
2 MB, 2448x1584
here's your best bet OP
>get accepted to a college in America
>get student visa
>while living in america meet american girl/guy and marry them
>get them to sponsor your immigration
Be aware that this will be costly and take many years, but its about your only option. I know for a fact that this also works in Canada but I don't know about any other countries.
>>
>>17301617
Brazil. I'm pretty tall, but not particularly fit, I'm also shortsighted. Do you think that would be a problem?

>>17301625
I did get into college this year, but it's a psychology course and it's on strike for almost two months with no signs of coming back. Colleges get on strike essentially every year and it's pretty difficult to finish a course in the expected 5 years with this modus operandi and also having to work. I could possibly try to immigrate with some qualification by 2022 or so but I'd rather abandon ship right now.

>>17301628
Thanks for the infographic. I'll dig deeper into this student visa, but I'd need a scholarship if I were to immigrate in these terms. I can't work in the US with a student visa, right?
>>
Shameless self bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.