[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with me /adv/? I cannot for the life of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 400x400
What the fuck is wrong with me /adv/? I cannot for the life of me get a fucking girl interested in me for more than two days. Literally two days is where they consistently cap out on interest. The interest starts extremely high at first (one even was willing to go on a date with me two months later, I can explain how fucking horrible that turned out later) and within a 48 hour window they literally don't even answer me and remove me from all contact methods. I don't hound them with texts, I don't fucking stalk their shit, I'll literally shoot them a text if I'm extremely bored like "hey how was work?" (Which we talked about the day before) and BAM "Read 7:05" with no answer. Any evidence or pics you want I'll provide. I must be fucking retarded or something, because literally the only way I ever get laid is when I meet someone at a party or bar and basically upfront say "Let's fuck". I want a relationship for once instead of the retarded one night stands but I'm not kidding when I say every single girl I talk to loses complete interest in me within 48 hours. Any /adv/? I've tried being nice, I've tried red pill strategies, but literally the only thing that ever works for me is just going up to random bimbos and having meaningless sex basically just to get them off.
>>
perhaps you are attracted to the sort of girl who wouldn't be attracted to you. try dating outside the box.
>>
are you boring?
>>
>>17300905
Oh what a terrible woe. Girls only want you for sex...HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?

You just haven't met the right one yet. Where are you meeting them? Bars and tinder?

Seems lame, but try something like match, there's going to be people on there that're like-minded with the whole relationship shill
>>
>>17300940
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17300945
what're you trying to say, buddy?
>>
>>17300929
What does this mean? The one girl I got close to a relationship with (date one) I had a lot in common with. She actually became a really good friend in the time I was talking to her, but then she randomly hooked up with some ugly mother fucker at one of my parties (I was senior in college at time), claimed she didn't think I wanted anything serious (We planned to go to our schools formal already, which is pretty much a girlfriend boyfriend only thing), and that she wasn't even sure if I actually liked her for more than sex (I texted her all the time and would always make sure I asked if she's alright when she was moody as she could be a bit emotional at times)

We ended things on a good note surprisingly (I cheated on her first, she didn't know, so it felt hypocritical to get pissed at her for just kissing someone), but the other day she was literally in my town and I hit her up to hang out, purely in a platonic way, and she literally just ignored my texts with read receipt on. Keep in mind, this is someone I literally hung out with on a weekly basis at school and paid over 300$ out of my pocket to take her out a couple times and to the formal event.
>>
>>17300905
>I cannot for the life of me get a fucking girl interested in me for more than two days

Atleast you can get that far...
>>
>>17300932
No, when I text someone there's always an underlying purpose. It's not just random bs to pass out. I usually try to lead to hanging out with them or something. Every time they start out saying "yeah that sounds awesome" but the next day it's literally straight ignored.
>>
>>17300961
compatibility isn't just having things in common. it's also being able to work with one another's flaws, wanting to move in similar directions, etc. for example, maybe a relationship between someone who likes to stay up really late and someone who likes to wake up really early won't last for the long haul. or someone who has different values when it comes to monogamy, commitment, etc.
>>
>>17300970

how does any of that answer whether or not you're boring?
>>
>>17300940
Idk man, I'm tired of that shit. When I met the girl I took on a date I realized how much I hated the one night stand shit.

I meet some in person and some on tinder. Both fade me so quickly that it's just crazy. Especially the tinder one. It's one thing if they never even answer because then I assume they just didn't put any thought into their swipe, but these are people I talk to, compliment (which they always respond positively too) then the next day BAM ignored and unmatched.
I don't really waste time with people I'm not attracted to, but these aren't 2/10's either. They are anywhere from 6-8 in my opinion, and that's pretty much where I consider myself in terms of looks.
>>17300972
Your acting like it even gets that far dude. I'll make plans with the girl to hang out, then the next day I'll text them and they barely respond, then I get completely faded. I prefer to do the "compatibility" part in person because theirs only so much a text can do. I'm not even that picky, and I'm willing to adapt as long as the girl is cool and worth the time.
>>17300975
Idk, I mean I kinda just know I'm not boring. I have guy friends that hit me up all the time and I consider myself pretty funny and always get a girl laughing when I talk to them. I guess it's sort of hard to prove I'm not boring through 4chan, but to be honest I've never heard the word boring associated with me. It's usually the opposite.
>>
>>17300995
i don't know why the girls you're interested in aren't interested in you, bro.
>>
>>17301003
Neither do I, which is why I'm here lol. Should I just say fuck it and accept that I can't retain a girls interest?
>>
>>17301016
no you should do some self-examination. i don't know you or what you're like, so the answer is hard to tell.

a good place to start is asking yourself: would you date you? someone with your prospects, interests, social skills, hang ups, pros/cons etc.? and i'm not just talking about liking the same stuff.
>>
>>17301029
I get that entirely, but here my counter.

How do they know any of this? This is the first couple days we are talking about here. The girl I took on a date, I get that I knew her for like 6 months. But these random tinder girls that come on so strong then randomly fade me are getting to my head. Like how could they possibly know any of the shit your talking about when our conversation was as extensive as "hey you have cute _____" "how do you like your job?" "You're pretty cool we should hang out some time, when are you free?"
Like, how could anyone take from shit like that "Gee, we'd just never work out me and him"?
>>
>>17301052
>but here my counter

why are you even asking for advice?
>>
Post conversations when they stop talking to you, OP. Maybe you come off as a creep or something.
>>
>>17301052
here's an idea, why not hit up on or a few that didn't get back to you. tell them you're not looking for another date or to even stay in touch, but you're having trouble getting second dates and would like to know what it was about you that made them not return your texts. you're likely to get some vague responses, but maybe one or two would be willing to give you some honest feedback. then don't argue with them. just take whatever they say, say thank you, and reflect.
>>
>>17301057
It's not like I'm not taking in what you just said, from a long term perspective I agree with you, which is why I mentioned the girl I took on a date. I'm referring specifically to people that come on strong then randomly change their mind. It's just weird. One was literally sending me selfies every few hours then the next day told me she is probably busy and doesn't know when she can hang out.
>>
>>17301071
What makes you think she wasn't interested?
>>
>>17301063
I will when I get home in a couple minutes. Unfortunately I don't have anything from Tinder as a few unmatched me (no I didn't try and contact them through tinder after getting ignored), but the texts in my opinion show at least some interest, then it just randomly disappears.
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 750x1334
>>17301075
I asked her how her errands went today (we talked about that for a little yesterday) and she didn't answer. I kinda hate small talk to which is why I don't like sending texts like that, but I just find it weird that someone would ignore a text like that not even 24 hours after your sending them selfies and giving them your number.
I can provide one example now though.
This happened yesterday and today she just said she probably can't hang out today then ignored when I asked how her errands went.
>>
>>17301089
*today she said she can't hang out tomorrow
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.