[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to strengthen my spirit and mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: JUST1.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
I understand how to make the body stronger.. but how would one strengthen their spirit and mind? I feel as if I have no idea how to do this? I hate the idea of being "Weak willed" Is there anyway to avoid that?

I am trying to grow as a human being as I feel I have stagnated. I am relatively depressed that some woman doesn't like me romantically and I feel as if she is probably the only woman I ever had a lot in common with.

Trying to cope with the idea that I will NEVER EVER GET TO DATE HER EVER. What a brutal feeling.

Anyway, how do you strengthen the spirit and mind?
>>
Put yourself through mentally taxing ordeals.
>>
>>17300904
>I feel as if she is probably the only woman I ever had a lot in common with.

That you've met. So far. In your short years of life. In a remote corner of the planet.

>How do you strength the spirit and mind?

Reading. Understanding. Not being a baby.
>>
>>17300918

You don't get it man. She was borderline perfection. I could spend the rest of my years waiting for another like her. She was so exactly what I was looking for that now she is polluted my dating pool. Now, I feel as if I have to find someone just like her or else its a waste.

But you get the gist. Also, I will try to do more reading. What do you recommend?
>>
>>17300928
The writings of E.B. Sledge, for some perspective.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.