[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get another human who will tell me everything will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1465986741732.jpg (91 KB, 736x867) Image search: [Google]
1465986741732.jpg
91 KB, 736x867
How can I get another human who will tell me everything will be ok? Preferably a girl but not a girlfriend because any girl who'd want to be with me must have something wrong with her and any girl without something wrong with her I wouldn't want to expose my crybaby faggot side to

I don't really know what im saying. Im from the uk

Right now I don't really want to be alive very much, I need someone to help me feel ok
>>
I think teaching yourself to have more realistic expectations of how life goes would do you good. I know fiction paints a picture in your mind of what you want, but it's not a reliable example. learn to self soothe.
>>
Man up, weak pussy bitch!
>>
>>17300871
You really shouldn't depend on other people, against common belief i think you will just give yourself the support to act this way and drag the other person down along with you.
>>17300877
He is more of a submissive beta.
>>
File: untitled.png (1 MB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1 MB, 1333x1000
Play Yume route in Hoshizora no Memoria
>>
>>17300871
Hello! you'll be okay and i'm sure you are great!
it sounds like you have fallen into a hole, but i'm sure you'll come up!!
it's always hard to be alone, but stick through the though time and reach for the good and happy things in your life, try to think positiv and then everything will turn for the better!
depression isn't something you have to go through alone!
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
Here, problem solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4
>>
File: Bm17cCVCEAABclS.jpg (29 KB, 566x390) Image search: [Google]
Bm17cCVCEAABclS.jpg
29 KB, 566x390
>Don't think about getting acceptance from other people
>Work hard and improve your life around you
>Yes, even if that means cutting off from friends and family for a while
>Discover you truly do not feel the need to be told everything will be ok
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.