[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes my cat bites me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why does my cat bite me
>>
Because it's a cat.
>>
Cats sometime bite to show affection. If there's no hissing or growling, don't worry about it.
>>
>>17300756
It's a show of affection. My cat does it too.
>>
>>17300806
Wanted to add: they also bite when they're playful.

Basically, because of what >>17300801 said
>>
>>17300756
that's a fox OP
>>
>>17300756
There are a number of reasons whys cats bite.

I'd suggest using google. (You can search for your question "why does my cat bite me".)

Most common reasons I think are over-stimulation (you can only pet most cats a limited amount before they start getting twitchy and start biting), poor socialization as kittens (they learn to not bite hard by playing with other cats), need for more interaction and play (especially if they're hunting your feet/ankles as you walk by), and sometimes cats are just mean.
>>
File: cgl.png (10 KB, 498x176) Image search: [Google]
cgl.png
10 KB, 498x176
Have you considered that you may have more in common with other boards, pic related?
>>
>all these morons
A cat is not domesticated.
It's a wild animal that humanity has tricked to live with us.
A dog is domesticated. It lives for our affections.

A cat? It doesn't give a fuck.

So all those little girls who try to hug cats and make them sit at their tea parties get fucking bit and scratched.

Respect a fucking wild animal, you morons.

If you own a cat, ignore it. If you see it, look at it, then close your eyes.
In cat language, that says "I don't see you as a threat".
After that, it is its choice.

People treat cats like stuffed animals.
Stop it.
Stop trying to pet it when it says "No"
>>
Your cat is a dick and secretely wants to kill you.
>>
probly likes you
>>
>>17301127
You have no idea what you are talking about. Cats can easily be as affectionate as dogs, moreso at times.

Take our three cats - one is standoffish, she is the eldest but loves a good pat. The other two come and cuddle for absolutely no reason (even if they have just been fed.)

They are sweet as can be, and love spending time with us. They even sometimes follow us around, like a dog would.

Cat's are domesticated, same as dogs. They just don't have a pack animal mentality, which is why the seem so aloof and, at times, agressive. But even a dog gives into instinct and chases other animals, and will bite if provoked.

It's more or less a comparison between extroverts (dogs) and introverts (cats).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.