[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get back together with my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1007 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1007 KB, 1280x1920
So long story short I have been having deep feelings to get back together with my ex. We dated off and on for around 6 months. During this time we had one serious break up but got back together, only to have the current break up happen roughly 2 months after the first. I love spending time with her and whenever I think about her these feelings come rushing back, but I know it will cause issues with my family and friends who all agree I'm much better off without her.
>>
B-bump
>>
I chose love over family once Anon, with a girl that didn't trust me and was clingy and abusive.

Several months later I'm homeless and alone, but my family acted like I didn't just abandon them and say "fuck off".

Trust your family (unless they're obviously shitty people and if you can't tell the difference you shouldn't be dating period) and if they say this one is bad news, listen to them.
>>
>>17300493
well you've given us 0 backstory on why you broke up in the first place, your shaky 6 months of dating doesn't really support you well either.

>>17300647
this guy is probably right.
>>
>>17300493
If you want to get back with her, then do it. if you don't, then don't. You have free will, don't let people take it away just because they have opinions.
>>
>>17300771
Should have clarified more. The original break up was because I felt the relationship was moving too fast. She was bringing up getting an apartment together constantly and when I would tell her it made me uncomfortable talking about this so soon she would get extremely moody and upset. The recent break up was her essentially saying she felt I didn't care enough about her.
>>
>>17300493
>on and off for 6 months

So she's not really your ex.

You didn't even date long enough to get to know eachother.
>>
>>17301141
Well, friend. that's some territory that's outside my life experience. Ive only had one relationship, and when it was over, it was pretty fuckin' over. The best advice i could give, is follow your gut. only you know how you feel, and don't let outside opinions effect what that is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.