[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to unfuck sleep cycle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 9 Bond of Union.jpg (819 KB, 1000x751) Image search: [Google]
9 Bond of Union.jpg
819 KB, 1000x751
I go to sleep at 3am and wake up around 11:00am everyday. I want to shift it back by at least 3 or 4 hours. Whenever I try I always seem to slip back into the same cycle.

How do I unfuck myself?
>>
You can't unless you have something to get up for. My "natural" sleep cycle has always been nocturnal. I can function on the 9-5 schedule, but if i dont have specific things to wake up for i usually stay up until 5 and sleep until 2
>>
i once had that problem, now i take 75mg of amitriptyline and 4mg of perphenazine and sleep like a baby at night
>>
>>17300420
don't eat for 12-16 hours before you want to wake up (Water is okay). should fix itself immediately after.
>>
Set alarms for when you want to wake up, put yourself to sleep when you want to sleep.

Putting yourself to sleep is the harder part. I suggest a combination of NyQuil and ASMR.

Your body will get back on schedule in no time.
>>
>>17300624
>>17301545
Melatonin is better if you want to go the more natural route, since it's already in your body.
>>
>>17300420
jerk off before you sleep

works every time
>>
People get jealous that I manag to go to school and function with 2-4 hours of sleep at night and last a fat or two with no sleep at all.

It would be very cool if I didn't have to for fuck's sake! I'm nocturnal. I shouldn't be awake before 11 in the morning.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.